Munchmaster sending the stalker money

-.-.-

himitsu,

I don't know what the thread is about because the initial post is too complex to read. Wo is this Monkmaster ??

I would say if he did not have any sex with her ( him ?) initial base cost should be close to a standard barfine , i e 500 baht . Per opportunity , not per month. Is that ok ?

BuBi

Did not want to contribute anything really but some asshole with strange looking trousers installed a WIRELESS LAN system here an hour ago. Hell what are we heading for.

I am surprised that a falang bar has not found its way inside the BTS stations..

There needs to be something to rival those red and white quick and easy access money businessse..

And with falang bars, we charge no interest and all loans are treated as forgiving gifts and tokens of our appreciation.

Why can't we change the tax laws and try to get these monies as chartiable tax deductions for the single guy?

This is assuming that all our monies are going for the neccessities: food, shelter and clothing....

Western style mansions in isaan, designer brand name clothing, and french crusine with fine wines would be of course non-deductible..

CB

I thought the Munchmasters handling of the situation in the other thread was very good.

It had the potential for a relationship and he handled it as such. He was careful and a gentleman.

All these years later running into her again ....it was a very funny thread.

He obviously knows Thailand very well and has been in and out of here a long time.

He asked all of us for advice and we gave him our best. All the way from "bang her" to my own comment about how she owed him at least a blowjob for the movie.

Please, Munchamster, post again and tell us what happened next.....................

Ole Munchy didnt see the signs? Went to the movies holding hands! (like something out of happy days!) then she asked for the hand cream. I wonder if she was going to give Munchy a hand start! or an oil massage (Munchys favourite!) .

But about Munchy giving her an allowance, now that brought tears to my eyes!

All he has to do is give her equal amount of one of his bar bills and she live happily ever after!!

Archived