Munchmaster sending the stalker money

-.-.-

buffalo_bill said: I don't know what the thread is about because the initial post is too complex to read. Wo is this Monkmaster ??

I'm The Monkmaster and you're right my initial post is way too complex! Perhaps I shouldn't have split it into paragraphs and perhaps I shouldn't have used punctuation and perhaps I shouldn't have got most of the spelling correct and finally, perhaps I shouldn't have been so presumptuous in assuming that most of the Board Members were educated!

zob65 said: Ole Munchy didnt see the signs? Went to the movies holding hands! (like something out of happy days!) then she asked for the hand cream. I wonder if she was going to give Munchy a hand start! or an oil massage (Munchys favourite!).

But about Munchy giving her an allowance, now that brought tears to my eyes!

All he has to do is give her equal amount of one of his bar bills and she live happily ever after!!

This is all a bit uncanny Zob. We didn't go to the movies holding hands, but she did grab hold of my hand when the movie got scary, and didn't let go till the end. Yes, oil massages are my favourite and how the fuck did you know that the amount of one of my bar bills would be enough for her to live on (happily ever after)? You're not stalking me as well? :help:

both parents are deceased.

----------------------------

That's a sound many here would love to hear more often!

Hey, i read you know T. in and out, I'd think you know what bro or bro-in-law means in farang parlance. Have you inquired with her what happened during all these years before you met again?

at the very least, you must send for money for gas, without parents, then the car becomes your extended thai family! :D

Ah yes Mc Tavish I have been stalking you for a while just to keep you out of trouble and on the straight and narrow! you know how you get in to all sorts of bother by yourself, Just look at the mess you have your self in now with the stalker and Larna Croft!

Archived