My Mate Living Thailand

zob65

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"visit Thailand or get serious with his Thai Girl friend and stay in Thailand , at lease she will get him out of bed in the morning!"

Interesting thread ! but U sure U really mean a thai girl will take him out of bed... in... like... she's gonna wake up earlier than him by herself :doah:

"A small serviced office space would probably help you get out of the house and would provide an environment with less distractions during the day. I know I couldn't work from home."

Interesting remark. The two short periods I underented an appartment in Paris I did fuck all work and now despite finding it little frustrating I stick to an hotel within walking distance from the office. At least I'm more comfortable in the office than in the hotel and almost live there ...kindda work when not bumming on nanaplaza.

Bangkok is tougher with those huge cheap 5 stars suites... very easy to spend the whole day in the compound and put off all business as irrelevant mater...

"She did tell me that they are in the process of making 'boothes' however; basicly consits of one large office that twenty people have the key to, consisting of small desks with screen partitions. These will cost around the 6K mark. Not bad for nipping in and out, but couldnt spend an entire working day in one."

Plus it gives you a business adress in a nice location; this building looks good and it's quite central,I might as well rent a similar booth in London if things pick up there- like after I find the courage to go cross again the channel :doah:

zob65 said: He parties on every night and indulges in everything available (within reason). Im glad to see him go back to work as my liver is about to give up!

Zob, it sounds like the new alcohol restrictions (no drinking between 1400 and 1700 and no alcohol sales after midnight) may have come at just the right time for your mate.

Well he is not out of the sack until about 1300hrs so it will work in fine for him. quick bite at the dubliner then 3 hours topping up and on to the Eden to get his sanitary arrangements interferred with, then its time for the pong with more days of our lives at the Brushcutter with Laura, normal rounds of the pong, GF, SAF, TAV then on to the cowboy, AS for more days of our lives saga, then OP,fan,etc then a stagger to 22. It will down to a fine art in 2 days!

Archived