YOUR FAVOURITE SIT-COM

sayjann

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farty Owls in stiff competiton with Black Adder. Other Brittish ones I liked was Chelmsford, On the busses(?), Porridge, To the Manor Born and Keeping up Appearance. Not many have come from the US but Soap and Married with children were great.

Oh, and I forgot Allo Allo which I have all available episodes on DVD. This one was very nearly in class with Fawlty Towels. :D

Flowery Twats, the Black Adder versions, Are You Being Served. Rising Damp had its moments. What little I saw of Dad's Army and Porridge I liked.

All in the Family (early years). Sanford and Son because Red Foxx was so great. Dick Van Dyke, except when his wife screeched lot a cat with its tail tromped on. Oh, yeah ... You'll Never Get Rich (aka the Phil Silvers Show) and the Honeymooners (Jackie Gleason and Art Carney).

Flowery Twats, the Black Adder versions, Are You Being Served. Rising Damp had its moments. What little I saw of Dad's Army and Porridge I liked.

All in the Family (early years). Sanford and Son because Red Foxx was so great. Dick Van Dyke, except when his wife screeched lot a cat with its tail tromped on. Oh, yeah ... You'll Never Get Rich (aka the Phil Silvers Show) and the Honeymooners (Jackie Gleason and Art Carney).

Guest lazyphil

<<What little I saw of Dad's Army >>

Dads Army is not a situation comedy strictly speaking (are situation comedys set in one place??....), alot was filmed at Thetford forest down the road here, my mrs couldn't digest the enormity of us driving thru here a while back when i told her what was filmed here, PHILISTINE THAIS!!!!!

Archived