Cops zero , annoying flower kids 2

OCgringo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OCgringo said:

and anyone who does not think this particulare bunch are a pain in the ass , well just stand around NANA trying to talk to any girl, they will jump you quicker than you can believe,

OC

I think if you rely on standing out the front of NANA to talk to a girl it comes with the turf. Whether you find them a pain in the ass or not they are no different to the shoe shine kids, the guy selling the giant zippo the map sellers or anyone else there who is looking for the same result including probably the girl your chatting to, simply to make a buck. If you don't like the heat stay out of the kitchen.

:yay:

I am thinking that these kids may not have much of a choice when it comes to being in bed or hawking merchandise.

A few of my coworkers have been magnaminous enough to by the tots entire bouquet under the promsie that they go straight home to bed to rest up for school. In most cases the kids will do that...after they pass on their cut of the profits to the "manager" :onfire:

asiafun said:

A few of my coworkers have been magnaminous enough to by the tots entire bouquet under the promsie that they go straight home to bed to rest up for school.

There's a solution to your problem OC. Put your hand in your pocket next time your negotiating with a BG. :neener:

Are the puppeteers of the flower urchin kids the same ones that control the disfigured beggars around the Bkk farange nighlife areas?Never seen them in places where Thai's go.

Heard from one or two reliable sources that a few of the flower and gum children are accomplished pickpockets also.

Yes I will say that the kids selling flowers gum and lighters are a real pain. There are 2 of them that are sisters. I found out this year they are Viet. kids. I've been only coming over for 4 years now and have kinda watched them grow up.. The little one 2years ago when I was walking out of nana with my choice of the night was hitting me up to buy flowers. I told I was a cheap charlie. Well the little bitch bit me in my side. :cussing:I yelled out about her doing that. The lady with me started yelling at her in Thai. the little girl said something back and ran off.

Well the next day I'm sitting at Golden during the day and guess who shows up ? I see her and was telling the ladys at the table what happened the night before. They ask the girl if she did that. she says yes because he no buy from me. Well they tell her to leave and not come back.. during the next 3hrs I was there they would'nt let her come into bar...

Archived