Cops zero , annoying flower kids 2

OCgringo

Well last night outside Nana the cops tried to catch the flower kids.

There are now 8-10 of those annoying little rats and they are much more aggressive than last time I was here.

Anyway 2 cops came , chased them for a bit but of course the kids were too fast,

then they came back on hour later and tried again.

But they did not catch any,

Well , open letter to the police

HAVE A PLAN !

if you are chasing them have other cops that they run into down the street ! sounds simple :) 40year old cops cannot outrun 6-8-10 year olds,

And if you feel sorry for the kids ,,,,,

well their "keeper" was counting a big pile of money next to me , they are doing very well,

and this year they all have cell phones ! even the 6year old ones !

OC

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 nights ago, the Nana Parking lot got cleared, 5-6 Katoeys rounded up...more cops headed into that area as I left...no idea what. The Flower kids are more annoying and aggressive than usual....need to really crack down on that, maybe start discouraging eachother from buying from them etc...as I did with some tourists the other night...

>annoying little rats

They are kids who have an unbelievably hard life. Have a little sympathy, they are not the cause of it all. They are often not Thai, but bought in from other countries.

If there is blame, blame it on the tourists (and on the touts who control them). If the tourists did not buy these things, the kids would not be there and would (maybe) be where they should at that time of night which is safe asleep in their own beds.

The only real solution is not to buy the gum/flowers whatever. Get them some food or a drink. That way, and pretty much *only* that way, they will get some benefit from it. Any money you give them will be take off them the minute after it hits their hand...

-j-

Archived