Cops zero , annoying flower kids 2

OCgringo

Sometimes I need some gum quick and buy some from the kids.

Lazy?

sometimes....

Not concerned about strangers who try and make a living...

always..

Down with kicking kids in front of a bus?

never, and the big oaf who does it will recieve a proper pounding from all those 'damn locals' and some 'stupid tourists' too.

Hope I see someone pull a stunt like that, would be a good tune up fight. Of course pushing around little kids doesn't invoke much fear into the hearts of men. lol

..this site is fun!

ps- I have missed you Khun Sanuk!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...If there is blame, blame it on the tourists (and on the touts who control them). If the tourists did not buy these things, the kids would not be there and would (maybe) be where they should at that time of night which is safe asleep in their own beds.

The only real solution is not to buy the gum/flowers whatever. Get them some food or a drink. That way, and pretty much *only* that way, they will get some benefit from it. Any money you give them will be take off them the minute after it hits their hand..."

Josh,

This is what I mean by educating tourists against buying from them...The other night I saw a few couples out buying flowers and gum, and I told them we need to discourage this, as these kids are basically "trafficed" in from other countries...The more the word gets out, maybe it would stop? then again, a lot of guys are still buying dead cows in Issaarn, despite all the info here...

OH I would only expect conscientious actions from you, I know you are jai dee kind of guy.

But consider that any type of interaction with these little slaves is visually from a disatance only condoning interaction with them. Others from a distance don't see how you limit your encounter.

And like the dog tied to the street pole outside the 7-11 everyone (in the western world) wants to give him attention.

The only resolution I think is to send the cops to capture the people controling the children, tie them to chairs then with a cheap $30 drill repair the soft tisues of their knee caps.

Likely this is the route of the problem, these people are having problems with their knee caps and are desperately crying out for society to aid them.

OK....well I want all good Nanaplaza.com flower police to be given very small handcuffs so we can capture the kids for the police :)

and they are for the kids, so do not use them for other purposes......

and anyone who does not think this particulare bunch are a pain in the ass , well just stand around NANA trying to talk to any girl, they will jump you quicker than you can believe,

yes they should be in school, yes their handlers should be arrested , but you need to get the kids out of there.....

Do gooders cannot save the world just buying more flowers from them !

OC

Yes, I agree they're an annoyance, they're also around in the Samui night life.

As already pointed out though, the kids are not the problem in itself, it's the people who traffic them and control them and take the money away from them that they make through their sales.

Old Hippie said:

2 nights ago, the Nana Parking lot got cleared, 5-6 Katoeys rounded up...more cops headed into that area as I left...no idea what. The Flower kids are more annoying and aggressive than usual....need to really crack down on that, maybe start discouraging eachother from buying from them etc...as I did with some tourists the other night...

I saw the chase; I don't think Carl Lewis could have caught the 'tall ladies; sprinting down Soi 4 in their high heels. Funny watching the cops spring for 10 meters, and then slow down while huffing and puffing.

I would guess one reason why the cops don't effectively crack down on the scum trafficing the flower kids is due to the commissions they receive on the contributions.

Some tourists are not only bad in buying the flowers and gum, they also occasionally grope and play with the kids. Saw one guy picking up a small Viet girl around 8 years old and planting a kiss on her cheek. She didn't like it, but got the 20 baht for a pack of gum.

Another bad sideshow of the bar scene.

well whatever happened , there were less of them around NANA last night , and at least a couple of diffurent ones too,

Do they have teams all over town?

I saw one of the ringleaders talking to the cops, very friendly,

I guess the cop "could" have thought he was a normal guy with 20 dozen roses :)

In all this if the cops really wanted to catch them , kids or ladyboys they could try working out a plan

OC

ohh the herd of stampeding ladyboys in their high heels ,

where is the Discovery cjhannel when you need them !

Archived