Thai women among world?s most abused, survey says

kamui

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember my mother telling me about Tarzan star Johnny Weissmueller's marriage to Mexican wildcat Lupe Velez, an actress who apparently did crazy things like stripping on the set just for the hell of it. Seems Johnny could get violent when he was in his cups and smacked Lupe around once too often. She waited until he was asleep ... and then beat the bejaysus out of him with an iron frying pan! Johnny never struck her again after that.

:D

"And if I ever saw it happening and it was in my power (i.e., I could physically get there), I would put a stop to it, even knowing that I would probably get hurt doing it.

Why would you intervene?? There are quite a few good reasons to beat up a guy to death with a baseball bat but it goes the same with ladies. Not coz a girl is weaker physically that she can't harm or doesn't deserve what comes to her.Plus it's suspicious to get involved in others' issues, especially when U don't know what was going on.

Totally disagree mate. That is the way I was raised and *nothing* can change that! The reason does not matter. Those of us that are stronger physically have a duty to protect those weaker -- that is what civilisation is all about! There is never any reason to kill anybody (heck, I am even a atheist and I live by that) - that is why there is a legal system and police enforcers!

If you feel it necessary to commit that kind of act to a female, then do it where I cannot see it if you do not want me to respond in kind!

Regards,

SD

lazyphil said:

LoL, that was below the belt me thinks. It died btw bloody waste of money!

Sorry bro, not meant to be. Just funny, that's all. But Miss Banzai is still gainfully employed at Baccara and is as sexy & lovely as ever...

Cheers,

SD

Hi!

Plus it's suspicious to get involved in others' issues, especially when U don't know what was going on.

I learned this when I was a security guard a long time ago. Never get involved in domestic violence if it is possible to avoid. The outcome is inevitably that the woman you wanted to protect will attack you. Furthermore the woman is much more dangerous as she is totally unpredictable and can turn most seemingly harmless objects into deadly weapons (much like Thai ladies :D).

regards

ALHOLK

Hi!

Those of us that are stronger physically have a duty to protect those weaker -- that is what civilisation is all about!

Does this apply to everybody or just to women. I myself am a rather small bloke. It hapens although not very often that some bloke twice my size thinks he has the right to sort me out. If I use my superior intelligince to protect myself I am a coward as I will use any object that can be used as a weapon.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived