Celebration Party *** Tonight **** Dec 4th

Pom Michael

Final Attempt to shamelessly plug the NPF Victory Celebration Party.

We removed the tables and expanded the dance floor to be able to squeeze in another 10 people, so this is your final chance.

Tomorrow is a holiday and all bars are closed so plenty of time to recover.

Meet between 7:00 and 8:00 pm at BG Soi 7, and the actual party after 8:30 at (XXXX - Location by PM or meet at BG7).

Donation of THB 1000 is ask to cover some of the costs.

Cheers!

Great! I was starting to worry that the 10 large bottles of booze would go to waste, but if you will be there then maybe I need to look for some more!

You know how hard it was to find 15 DIFFERENT color halter tops for the Dance Contest? They won't stay on too long anyways. My money is on Ms. Yellow!

Cheers!

Yup, could use a good party. The past two weeks in Guangzhou and Melbourne have left me road-ragged. But I did have a couple of good nights out with RedBaron and DumSoda. We got a bit too festive Friday night and all felt quite "sporty" the next morning. But the cheeky little Thai/Viet waitress and Miss White Pants made it all worth it.

Will tell the tales tonight.

Oooo, and I bought a new SLR-type digi-camera to document the debauchery. Bribes accepted to publish or not the photos LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Archived