Please be careful !

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note that:

It sounds exactly the same as the word pumpkin in Thai. (the first syllable). f-tong.

Definitely agree teaching swears words even in other language is totally a no-no. I can't even undo the f-word from myself.

Tell you the truth, when i was young I swear not to swear(f-word). But one bad crisis between an adolescent-adult age about 20+, I started swearing. Mostly out of frustration. Never in front of the family.

frown.gif" border="0

singbond-hi

i agree never swear in front of the parents.

my girl did'nt need any help from me about the f-word,but only heard her say it while telling a joke about a previous client.

would tell her friends the tale in thai,but i always knew she was telling the joke as the punchline was always in english and she used the word.

she has taught me many words for the parts of the body and various rude sexual phrases,but do the thai's have words in their language for the same words we use?.

after all i have a good friend in scotland who is fluent in gaelic and could not tell me rude words as gaelic is an ancient language and was around before most of the words came about.

Hi Bakkabon,

That's a good example of what I am talking about!

BTW, Fon saw Liverpool Jim at Foodland; and, sure enough the 'f' word slipped out!! Jim knows Fon and myself from the trivia quizes and from the Londoner restaurant.

It will take a while to undo the damage I did. If a farang approaches Fon and asks her

if she wants to go with him, she responds with "f you, you f'ing a--hole"!!! I warned her that if the farang were intoxicated, he

might hit her. I now tell her to simply say

"get lost." The point can be made with words

that are appropriate. wink.gif" border="0

new petchburi pete.

me again,do the thai's know the meaning of the 'v' sign,index finger in the air?.

i taught my girl the international sign for w*****,shaking curled fingers.

i told her never to do it in a man's face,but to do it to her friend's to indicate a bad man.

i found it funny watching them see a man walk out the door and then turn to their friends and shake their hands.

Sayjann - the one who ripped me off (well she was real cute anyway)...

I was hesitant as i was newbie, she began to say "You no like me ler?"

"You no like poo ying Thai?"

"I good service na"

"You no like fucking?"

But the way she said f-ing is really so cute .. not fierce or as swearing. Just like "you don't like eating curry"?

laugh.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Archived