Hotel in Nana area

Lemonbutt

ALHOLK said:

Sleeping on the pavement is better than Miami.

But it's time travel, that place has not changed since those 1960's posters somebody posted and the rudeness of the staff is legendary, your'e right though the pavement might be more comfy. Having trouble finding a hotel in Hua Hin never mind BK ::

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemonbutt said:

Guys, I need your advice. I'm going to BKK from x-mas until new year. Unfortunately the Nana Hotel and Majestic Suites are already fully booked.

What other Hotel close to NEP can you recommend? I heard Dynasty and Ra-Jah are not recommendable. Any other suggestions? I don't want to spend more than 1500 Baht a night.

Whats wrong with Dynasty ? Alwyas thought it was a decent clean hotel, good location and food.

The Woraburi has had mixed reports lately re a joiner fee, although maybe it's only if you book a single - so you may want to check with the hotel itself. There is no security to speak of, so I can't see them enforcing it, still best to check.

I stayed there for 2 out of 3 weeks back in April 2003, no joiner fee then. The pool is smallish, but looks serviceable (I never used it). Never drank at the downstairs bar neither, nor saw anyone else there (only saw people at the pool bar upstars). Free buffet breakfast was pretty crappy :(. They want a key deposit (THB800 I think), and you have to pay for the room on check-in, or at least daily. They provide free tuk tuk rides up to GBB/Nana parking lot, otherwise it's B10 motocy trip (there's a rank on the corner), or walk (not even 10 mins, plenty of bars on the way). My room (suite) was clean, and bed was comfortable. Close by there was a small mini-mart type shop, and also a place to get your laundry done.

'3juddy3' - hmmm, an Eagles fan???

Archived