Hotel in Nana area

Lemonbutt

I did some research now re the joiner fee and I only heard good news. lets hope. I will use upstairs pool bar even if it is not filled with naked bgs (an interesting old post) Not a chance I will risk my life for a 33 cent psychotic mototaxi ride though.

let the games begin 30 Dec ::

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< I did some research now re the joiner fee and I only heard good news. >>

I'm *guessing* the joiner fee might be applied if one has booked a *single* c.f. a *double* room.

<< Not a chance I will risk my life for a 33 cent psychotic mototaxi ride though. >>

No corners, it's a straight road up to Suk., so you'll be okay - you'll see this on your 1st day anyway :). Having said that, I always walked!

<< let the games begin 30 Dec >>

Nah mate, 17th :)

Khun_Kong said:

And, my new about-to-not-be-a-secret...

soi 7/1, Siam Smile bar beer, upstairs: brand new rooms (the mattresses weren't even out of the plastic wrapping when I was there last week), new fridge, new TV, fantastically convenient location, but, unfortunately, a bit expensive...

all of 1000 baht/night!

Ok - as it isn't a secret anymore do Siam Smile have an email address for bookings or is it just walk in ? Can't find a website on Google so guess they don't have one.

Cheers Hall

great to see I'm all alone in giving thumbs up for the Grace :cover:

below 1500bt sure & one of the biggest 24h pools in bkk?

excellent thai food in the lobby & oh well used to be a great pickup place - ah rooms - not bad at all - plenty of arab channels to keep updated on the war on terrorists ;)

ib13 said:

- ah rooms - not bad at all - plenty of arab channels to keep updated on the war on terrorists ;)

You don't need arab channels to keep updated on the war on terrorism, you can meet the terrorists themselves in the lobby. I'm sure the guys staying at the Grace think the rooms aren't bad compared to a cell in Guantanamo, but everyone else would find a lot to complain about.

Yes, I'm sure you are very alone in giving a thumbs up to the Grace.

Lemonbutt said:

Thanks for the info guys!

Are the NanaTai Mansion, Bright City Towers and Ambassador guest friendly?

Yes Yes and NO

Stayed in all 3 and the ambassador is NOT repeat NOT guest friendly they have a security on the lifts almost all the time..

NanaTai Mansions my choice of resting place at the moment very guest friendly TG just leaves ID at the security desk by the entrance.

Britecity towers no problem as you get a key to the side door and no one bothers you sometimes there is a member of staff waiting for late arrivals.

Of the two I would suggest Nanatai, as it has a restautant , although it is a way down Soi 4, there are plenty of eating places close to britecity but nowhere close to get a good full english brekky

Most rooms have a microwave but no safe.

anything else pm me

Archived