Bangkok Teen Massage Soi 33

thefezman

Visited this place middle of the week and was pleasantly surprised with the service and standard of girls. Plenty to pick from and a few real cuties. I had 1.5 hour oil and ball massage (just the thought of a ball massage brings a smile to my face) which was expertly carried out by a very petite girl. Price of massage was 600bht with extras priced as follows;

hj 500 bht

bj 1000 bht

full service 1500 bht

I chose the hj and was more then happy with service. Wasn't rushed and was handled with care.

I wouldnt take much notice of the web site. More importantly, there is a book on the front counter which lists all the girls working there with pictures. However I got them to line up for me an my friend and we just picked from the line. A little bit daunting with them all staring at you but worth it if you want the right kind of girl. I would say there were 3 or 4 very cute girls, the rest being average. My friend's girl was a 19 year old uni student from Chon Buri with a great figure and according to him great performance. I forget the name of the girl I picked but she was petite and hard bodied. I asked for a discount when she told me she was 20, after all this is Bangkok TEEN Massage. :D

I have come across these uni girls from Thai Bencha college of marketing in Chon Buri at other MPs as well. One of the teachers is moonlightening as cashier at TM according to one girl. Cannot find any info about Thai Bencha on the net. Anybody with info about this place? I would like to apply for a post as English teacher at this swinging college.

Archived