Uni students for a couple of days and nights?

Shibuya

I will be taking trip to Bk soon, and rather than my usual routine of bar girls and blowjobs i wouldnt find trying out a Uni student for a couple of days of sightseeing and errrm sucking (without having people sneering at me wandering round with an obvious hooker).

soooo

where can you recomend for students looking for a quick buck?

any area's in partic?

cheers

At Bangkok university- Rama 4 campus, they usually line up out front of the university on Friday night at about 6 pm. Most guys just pull up in the car and the girls fight to get it. They are all in the sexy white tight shirts and short skirts. My mate tells me the trend now is for the girls not to wear underwear. Bring your own condoms as most of the girls really dont use them. Have fun

walking past looks a bit cheap but you might still get the girls wearing nice clothes and perhaps rolling up your sleeves and showing a nice gold watch.

Smart guys rent a car and driver and they easily can pull two birds from the campus and get them into torrid lesbo action back in the room.

You'll be doing great!

Bah! thats all getting a bit expensive!

Where can i get a car and driver from anyhoo?

Any other sugestions for a GFE for the weekend?

Last time i was in BK i picked 1 up off Skumvit Rd on a weekday afternoon. Stunning, sexy and smart too.

I didnt have to hand over any cash, just bought her some nice meals and a few trinkets.

i gues being young 27 has its advantages, however 1 BG wouldnt go with me because i was 'too young' (too poor!) no matter how much cash i waved in front of her

Uhmmm... you might check in Oriental or Grand Hyatt, there always are lavish reception during WEs, just walk up to one of the gorgeous thai chinese girls hanging out there wearing expensive jewelry. They tend to get bored and are known to give head and pocket money to daring foreign strangers...

Don't forget to write a FR

Oh i wont forget a FR!

If only i knew about this place before my last (fleeting) trip to bk, besides the girl i picked up off the street i went to the 2 nearest go go bars and got with a very shy farm girl who insisted on lights off and no touching and another who started crying about her life in the bar.

and as for Koh Samui, well what a joke!

moan over

cheers

Archived