Availability of Clark's shoes & sandals ?

I am still wearing the Clark's (from U.K.) sandals I purchased in Boston some seven years ago. They are still in decent shape except for the tread (soles) which have worn flat and pose a safety hazard when walking on wet tile, etc.

Are they sold in Thaialnd; and, if so, where ?

I reside in Pattaya. I checked at Outlet Mall (basement) on Sukhumvit. While they have a great selection, it does not include Clark's. Clark's have a superior arch support which I need.

BTW, has anyone noticed that anything Bata carries has no arch support ? Do all/most Thais have flat feet ? :dunno:

''While you're there please keep a lookout for shoes by Church or Joseph Cheaney (handmade english leather shoes).''

Top man Munchmaster... you have spot-on taste! They make the best loafers on the planet. I would be amazed if they sold Church in Bkk though?

You can find Clarks in Robinsons. Walk in the main doors and they have a small concession 10 yards on the left, behind the Burberry Of London perfume counter. Only a small selection, although they do sell the timeless classic 'wallabies' loafers for anyone clued up enough though know what they are!

Archived