Really cute sexy short time girls - where?

port

Yeah, I pulled a girl recently who had two babies and stretch marks well beyond her 27 years. Gorgeous smile, though.

Took her to Cowboy and introduced her to friends as being from Christies, but she kept correcting me that she was from an entirely different bar that I still don't remember visiting, or so I'm told. She has been nicknamed "The Crutch" because of someone's lasting image of her holding me up as we careened down the soi enroute to a taxi. She got me home safely, though, and for that she was rewarded with a shopping spree at Emporium the next morning. Don't remember if we shagged, and I never saw her again, but a day hasn't gone by without a phone call or an sms from her. I wonder why. :o

But I digress...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

emmitt,

Do whatever you want but decide what you are looking for before you go and look.

Every man owes himself a visit to a blowjob bar at least once in his life so at least one trip is in order.

Try to forget about the P4P areas for a few weeks and it will change your outlook on things.

Based on wwhat you have said in other threads you would do well to get to at least the outskirts of BKK or even out of BKK. Hooking up with women is not a problem if you are looking for a relationship.

Spending your time in bars and drilling bar girls is a noble and honorable pursuit and I don't hold it against any man for doing it.

You seem to be looking to have a relationship with a single woman. You are very unlikely to find that in a bar and you are very likely to be scammed again.

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst your going to Ratchada,Nattaree Massage is a great place, in the early evenings theres a lot of very sweet girls who are not in the bowl,theyare just by the door as you go in, many are students and are real lovelies in my eyes, hey are a little more expensive but they give great service and both the girls I've met this past week made themselves available after work. Unfortunatley I was not available.

Best time to visit is between 6-8pm.

Have fun.

JP

Archived