Really cute sexy short time girls - where?

port

Go to Ratchada, visit the massage parlors, including Posiedan. I'm sure you will find that "really cute sexy short time girl", I did, and it was very very good.

Sanook & Chok dee,

HOKS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
port said:

Occasionally I feel like an hour of sex with a lovely stranger. I have just spent 30 minutes in Rainbow 1 and 30 minutes in Rainbow 2. Nothing in either bar even came close to my expectations. I have finished relationships with far more attractive good TGs. The Rainbow girls are all wearing 4 inch heels and year still all have plain looking figures.

To cut a long question short; where can I find really attractives girl available by the hour? I have a Thai man taste in girls. Do I need to head for Posieden etc? I've never been to that type of place.

Sorry to say that, but you are some years to late to find sexy good looking girls in NEP or elsewhere the bar scene. :snowcool:

I'm a bit confused here Port. Not long ago you were telling all about what a love machine you were with the girls lining up. Remember 300BHT wining and dining. Now your looking for ST girls. Can the 70K budget handle it or could you maybe hang on to one of your many discards for a midday quickie. Just a suggestion. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Port-

If I were you I would spend the evening, or several evenings, in different bars in Soi 33. Collect phone numbers discretely.

Most women would be willing to meet during the afternoon and it then just becomes a matter of price.

I personally don't know if the average woman in Soi33 is better or worse on the eyes than the average in Cowboy or Nana.

But the women that deal with falang full time are generally less polite than the women who are with Thai and Asian customers.

Best time to go is late afternoon or early evening before the bars reeally get going.

> Sorry to say that, but you are some years to late to find sexy

> good looking girls in NEP or elsewhere the bar scene.

Ha, there's that myth again: 'girls in bars used to be prettier'. Bollocks, you used to find the same type of girls more attractive, just like most guys fresh off the plane.

You have since developed a different taste in women and don't find the same type attractive anymore, hence 'they used to be prettier'.

Check the old pictures from the 70's, 80's, 90's.. Same same.

Cheers,

Chanchao

I agree with Chanchao, thanks to the photo albums dating all the way back to the 70's on the internet I can see whenever people talk about "they used to be so much better", it is plain as day things haven't changed so much. I think today's BG is pretty good; I find some of the smaller, darker girls from isaan very voluptuous and fun; ideal for a short time. And if you are into the taller, light skinned, part chinese, with nice knockers you were just one door away: Obsession :o

What is the deal with Toxic on Soi18. Checked it out last night based on the post in this thread. It's just a little bar at the end of the Soi. Saw a few cute hostesses/waitresses or whatever they are. Are they short timers or is it more like a Karaoke where they just sit with you and drink lady drinks and whether they go with you is entirely optional and up to them?

Only saw a few girls compared to guys so it was too much of a sausage festival for me but they looked cute in their little outfits. Saw some regular farang couples too so not sure if there is much action there or what.

Archived