Really cute sexy short time girls - where?

port

evil just likes to plug the place and the hotel because he has some sort of financial interest in it. if you watch his posts he always plugs it. im guessing they give him a kickback for every board member that goes there.

toxic is just some little bar that has chicks of the nothing special variety and overpriced drinks.....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's an absurd thing to say. I've stayed a few nights at the Town Lodge and spent a few nights at TOXIC and liked it a lot.. I have zero financial interest of any sort in the hotel or bar (or any business in Thailand or elsewhere), nor do I get any sort of consideration from the hotel/club - I psaid the same rates as everyone else.

I reported on what I saw the nights I was there in October. The girls in TOXIC on those nights were more attractive than generally seen in gogo bars. More I can't say as I already had female companionship with me. It was a nice bar and I recommended it others. The hotel provides great value for money. What's wrong with that?

:devil:

EasySt said:

What is the deal with Toxic on Soi18.

I'm not an expert on TOXIC, but when I was there, five of the girls were bar fineable, any other females on site "up to them." I can't say if it's stilll that way today (I was there in October). I liked TOXIC because of the friendly atmosphere, it wasn't crowded and the music wasn't ear-splitting. Also no pressure to buy lady drinks and the girls were IMHO very attractive.

Cheers,

:devil:

" where can I find really attractives girl available by the hour? I have a Thai man taste in girls. Do I need to head for Posieden etc? I've never been to that type of place"

Port,

The answer is in your question, if you have a thai man taste in girls than go to the places catering to thai guys. I'm afraid U'll find the same kind of girls in Soi 33 as in Rainbow.

Poseidon is an option although not the cheapest, U have a bunch of MPs in rama 9 and ratchada in the same vein. As of FLs you might try Siam Hotel, most of the time there are a bunch of cute girls selling their charms there.

some say soi cowboy crawling with your kind of request. i do not-cowboy many many same same kind of girl ugly with big boobs or pretty with no boobs.

nana and patpong more girls that fit your description.

according to the ranking rainbow 3 looks good. i dont see it as all 4 guys who go there must have voted.

I personally don't know if the average woman in Soi33 is better or worse on the eyes than the average in Cowboy or Nana.

Neither do I, but just beware of the "Mona Lisa" syndrome that is so prevalent on 33. Best to get 'em drunk first and find out what's under their evening gown before taking them out. :hubba:

Having said that, 33 is my favorite place to hang out.

nothing like paying 2k for a girl and then finding out shes hiding a whole lotta stretch marks!

girls who work agosgo on avg are better looking. think about it , they are younger-less babies, dont mind showing their bodies, and are more playful, they dont know any better.

Archived