Really cute sexy short time girls - where?

port

Occasionally I feel like an hour of sex with a lovely stranger. I have just spent 30 minutes in Rainbow 1 and 30 minutes in Rainbow 2. Nothing in either bar even came close to my expectations. I have finished relationships with far more attractive good TGs. The Rainbow girls are all wearing 4 inch heels and year still all have plain looking figures.

To cut a long question short; where can I find really attractives girl available by the hour? I have a Thai man taste in girls. Do I need to head for Posieden etc? I've never been to that type of place.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the age old question...bottom line is, up to you? you either see what you like or you don't, we can't steer you to a particular place...might be good for us, bad for you Vice versa. If you have "Thai guy" type taste in women, then I'd say go to one of there places...good luck

Last time I was there (in October), TOXIC on Soi 18 had really attractive girls, several notches above what is usually seen in go gos. Otherwise, you could check out the high-end massage parlors. Remember, though, the standards of beauty in such places often relate to factors which farangs don't usually care about that much - the lightness of the girl's complexion, whether her picture has appeared in some Thai magazine, etc.

Archived