Russian girls

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes u r right, las vegas is on soi BJ,

agree it is not the best. ONly beeen in there twice, but on both ooccasions, knowone in there, and the girls well i have seen better(just being nice).

The other place i know of in walking street, is i think called galaxy, it is next to the polo club(im pretty sure), only went in there once recently, and yes they did have some nice girls, very nice in fact, but the girl i talked said she came over for a holiday for a week, she was from ukraine, and it was like a typical strip club back home, u could get private shows, but no talking the girl out,(thats what i was told anyway). I think the cheapest price by memory was 2000baht for a short time pvt dance.

Plenty of Ruskkies in Pattaya and yes some of them are even from Moscow.

However most should be avoided like the plague....bad attitudes and extemely mercenary. There are however some knock out looking girls. A whole heap of them stay down the bottom of soi 4 above the Karoake place there. Hang around there and you could get a daytime discount!

Went over to CM2 with a fellow boardmember last night and he left early with a OK looking rusky, would like to get his feedback - while i think I'll spend all my sexual energy today again in some of Long Beach's jacuzzis...

randomshots said:

Went over to CM2 with a fellow boardmember last night and he left early with a OK looking rusky, would like to get his feedback...

Well, since you ask... It was definitly an experience I will remember. It was really different from what I had imagined. Surprisingly she was just as sweet, if not sweeter than any Thai girl I can remember. Stuck around until early evening next day. So guys, if you are looking for a GFE, maybe a Russian is the way to go. Especially if you value conversation skills that goes far beyond "You buy me cola?"...

Looks to me like some of these russians (she was actually an Uzbek) have a lifestyle most Thai girls can only dream of. She blew 15000B on shopping, and showed me lots of designer clothes she either were intending to buy, or her friends already had bought ( 10-40K bath per garment). Maybe she was showing off, but it seemed genuine.

Paillote

Do you mind me asking how much you gave her? Just curious but she sounds like a higher class, so probably comes with a higher price tag?

I seen another one today coming out of Tequila Bar soi 4... 6ft, blonde hair HUGE tits....

I'm dying to fuck one. Have a fixation with them at the mo.

I remember someone posting months ago about Svensons girls. Thats another obsession i have at the mo. Could tare that bloody uniform off with me teeth. GGRRRRR

I was fucking this broad one time, and I thought I detected a subtle Moscow accent. So I asked her, "Are you Russian?" And she told me, "No way! I'm taking it nice and slow!"

I may be way off here, but is Mike's Place that bar around the corner from Foodland on Patpong 2? Well tucked away and hidden?

Archived