Russian girls

I keep seeing Russian birds in Nana area...

I dont drink in this area much but i live there, and use the local 7/11's, fammily marts etc and walk up and down Soi 4 a few times a day, and i keep seeing them. The thing is, they look and sound too tarty to be tourists, and strike me as hookers. Some of them scream hooker, if you know what i mean... you can just tell.

Am i right in saying there is a Russkie hooker fraternity in Nana area? Or is my filthy imagination playing tricks on me?

I have heard that there are quite a few Russkie hookers in Pattaya, so maybe they come up from Pattaya to Bangers with customers for a few days?

Or am i right in my initial presumption? There are Russkie hookers around the Nana area....?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Batty-

A few things to keep in mind: virtually all the "Russian" hookers you run across aren't from Russia, but from Uzbekhistan and occasionally the Ukraine. They are heavily trafficked, meaning they are being run by the Chechen or Kiev mobs. The girls are in Thailand on phoney visas and often fake passports. They are sold in various venues under horrendous conditions primarily to customers I'll call non-farang (in deference to the heavy PC contingent on this board).

It's a very bad scene and with all the better options easily available in LOS, one that should be avoided.

Cheers

:devil:

Well, if you get out of Nana and head to CM2 they ain't that disastrous, or not worse than most of their thai sisters.

Wide choice there everynight although I never indulged

admirer_uk2005 said:

Hi Peeps

Just out of interest where is the place to find Russians in Pattaya?

I see lots but they are tourists. I have been told of the Heaven Club on Sukumvit road and they may also be in the floating disco. Any help would be great.

There just to be a place called Las Vagas of Walking Street, Soi Diamond I think, don't know if it's still there but it was shit anyway. It was always full of Koreans and Japs and generally a rip off. :(

Archived