Russian girls

I may be way off here, but is Mike's Place that bar around the corner from Foodland on Patpong 2? Well tucked away and hidden?

You are way off, Mike's Place is roughly across from the Grace Hotel on Soi 3. They have an upstairs bar area that has/had a contingent of Russian (Uzbeki) gals. Only time I was there was 5 years ago, so not sure of the current situation. We went there as a curiousity and were the only Farangs in the place. Mostly Thai's, Indians and Arabs entertaining about 20 mostly ugly "Russian" girls. Saw maybe 1 that was doable and only 1 of our gang asked a price quote out of curiosity-3000B ST ::.

Ranger

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was in a Soi 6 (Pattaya) ST bar last night talking to the owner when he suddenly interrupted me with a, "Did you she HER??"

Just caught a glimpse of HER as she and one of his girls headed upstairs!

HER was a very fit, tall, blond 22 y/o Russian girl.

After they came back downstairs and the Ruskie departed we got the following from his girl: "She did me, I didn't do her!"

-redwood

Now that i have confirmation they do indeed exist, i make a point of looking out for them around general Nana area and cor blimey guvna... theres loads of them, isnt there?

The first handfull i clocked seemed good looking and sexy, but ive got to say most of them i have clocked are not all that great, are they? They look like traditional English street hookers to me.

Well, im assuming they are Ruskie hookers anyhow... mini skirts, tits hanging out, fishnet stockings etc with eastern block accents, so im probably not wrong.

Can only conclude from this that it would be madness to pay 300B ST with a minger, when you can have LT for 2000 with an oriental cracker who knows how to have a good laugh.

I have been over on ThaiVisa do a bit of research on.........Visas for Thais :: :D.........anyway I had a bit of a look around the message board and they have a section for Farang Women - including a thread about them being "frequently" approached by mainly Indian and Arab looking men and being asked if they are "Russian".

A few seem to be getting upset ::

Evel_Penivel said:

A few things to keep in mind: virtually all the "Russian" hookers you run across aren't from Russia, but from Uzbekhistan and occasionally the Ukraine. They are heavily trafficked, meaning they are being run by the Chechen or Kiev mobs. The girls are in Thailand on phoney visas and often fake passports. They are sold in various venues under horrendous conditions primarily to customers I'll call non-farang (in deference to the heavy PC contingent on this board).

It's a very bad scene and with all the better options easily available in LOS, one that should be avoided.

Based on what I've heard from Russian girls, I believe your information is incorrect.

I want with a Russian girl about 3-4 years ago. It was a short time that turned into a long time; I think we agreed on 1,000 but I gave her 1,500 because she was really nice and sweet.

She told me that all of the girls were on a tourist visa, and they hold real jobs back in USSR (or whatever became of it). They are here by their own choice and they chose who they go with. In BKK they operate as completely free agents; in PTY the heavy Russian mafia presence change the picture and there is an extortion racket going on.

I've talked to a few of the Russkies since then, mostly at CM2, and I have no reason to believe anything has change since then. Except the prices.

Gee, Chip, I'm sure you inspire a lot of confidence, but I doubt the girls would tell you they're in the clutches of the Chenchen mafia. They tend to cut girls' tongues out for talking like that.

She was telling you what you wanted to hear - that she's completely free-lance, is doing this because she wants to, she can leave whenever she wants to, etc. If she'd have said, "I'm doing this because my father owes a lot of money to the mob and they'll kill my little sister unless I work to pay it back," that would have damped your ardor a bit, I imagine.

All- that's 100% - of the women who work the Grace and Mike's Place are trafficked. Nine out every ten East or Central Asian hookers you see at CM2 are also trafficked. Very, very few are actually from Russia.

On occasion, there may be the occasional Russian girl who takes a working holiday in Thailand, but you probably won't find her at CM2. That would upset the guys who've paid big money to the Chenchens to bring in the Uzbek girls. It wouldn't be good for her health and definitely not a fun way to spend her days in Thailand.

Citizens of the Russian Federation as well as the Ukraine can get a 15-day tourist visa on arrival in LOS. Considering the amount a round-trip ticket would cost the girl, do you think she she'd make enough money in that short time to make it worthwhile? Even if we accept the possibility that girls with regular jobs in Moscow suddenly jump with both feet into P4P, why would they choose LOS? There are plenty of places closer to home where they can earn much more with, shall we say, a less demanding customer base.

Certainly, there are some Russian girls who come to Thailand as tourists and pick up a few extra dollars at P4P, but they are few and very far between. It would be more of a spur of the moment decision and you won't meet them these days at CM2. Remember, I'm talking about "amateur" Russian women now, not the full-time Uzbek and Ukraine hookers who appear nightly at CM2.

They ARE trafficked, they couldn't affford the ticket to BKK otherwise. Uzbek women have to get a visa before entering Thailand (no visa on arrival) and how many legitimate tourist visas do you think the Foreign Ministry grants to Uzbeki women after all the busts in recent years?

Cheers,

EP

:devil:

I have found they are sometimes found walking the streets. I haven't actually picked one up off the street though. I have read a few reports and stories about the guys that run the girls.Some reports about the russian sex issue are found on the Asian Sex Gazette. (www.asiansexgazette.com) So I haven't been game to try one of the street. The girls seem to be nice enough but you don't know if there is someone following them to make sure they don't do a runner. Thailand isn't the only place where the Russian girls are popping up. I took one home on a visit to Singapore. I found her in the Top Ten bar, she was a nice girl but the attitude changed and the smile disappeared when I asked how she came to be in Singapore.she became in (my opinion) shit scared and changed the subject.

Maybe that is the response they have to give you. I can't see why they are any different to the rest of Europe. Europe has a big problem in many countries with the Russian/Ukraine etc. girls being brought in as sex slaves. I know there is a shit load in Belgium. In the strip joints mainly but they are also in the brothels. And there are always the occasional news stories here in Australia about Russian/Thai girls being brought in by guys promising real jobs.Then when they get here they get the bad news.

Can someone confirm or deny the report that the girl in the image below has been seen freelancing at CM2? She looks much too attractive to be working the Grace or Mike's.

CM2 FLer

Full story is here:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/12/23/1135032164860.html

With thanks to a poster on another board (but I assume all responsibility for revealing the bin Laden connection - spell Evel correctly on the fatwa).

Cheers,

EP

:devil:

Archived