Bar fines now 800 baht?

spudsmck

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks as though Walking Street BF from Now (Christmas) to New Year will be 1,000 Baht before midnight 600 Baht after.

And reading ebtween the lines I think that will be across the board. Living Dolls is one for sure.

The arguement is that the bars need to have girls on the poles to get punters in.

Up to you!!!

Well I am guilty as charged. Call me a cheap charlie or whatever you want. I was paying several beerbar girls 1000LT+200BF in Pattaya.

Do you actually think the girls think MORE highly of you for paying them more? Maybe you think the nice, sensitive, caring guy get's the girl just like in the movies too?

If you don't like it then don't go to those bars. Try some of the less well known out of the way places like Coyote's and Che Bouche. They have lot's of nice girls willing to go for reasonably prices. Granted, some Coyote girls will try ask crazy dollars too but most will be quite reasonable towards the end of the night.

gummigut said:

Haven't been in Rainbow in awhile.

Charged me 120 baht for a soda water.

I thought Angelwitch was the highest at 110 baht.

Wonder what soda water costs at 7/11.

>>

I was in Rainbow 2 about 1 week before, and ordered a bottled water. Mamasan came over to tell me they don't sell bottled water.

You would think any decent business mind would see the possibilities of buying cases of 10-baht bottled waters at the local minimart, and selling them to customers needing a break from stronger drinks for 100 baht plus..

Lord Toad said:

It looks as though Walking Street BF from Now (Christmas) to New Year will be 1,000 Baht before midnight 600 Baht after.

The arguement is that the bars need to have girls on the poles to get punters in.

If that a valid arguement, then why not just not allow any barfines? Actually, they didn't in some last holiday season, before 11PM or some such bullshit.

Easier IMHO just to say fuck it to any and ALL barfines. Meet the girls before or after "work". If they realy like or love you the will actually fuck you both before and after! for FREE !!!

Merry Christmas

Nok the Kook

shotover said:

[

You would think any decent business mind would see the possibilities of buying cases of 10-baht bottled waters at the local minimart, and selling them to customers needing a break from stronger drinks for 100 baht plus..

A Pimp's mind is generally not "decent".

They figure if you are not drunk or drinking booze, you might figure out what is going on and not come back.

Merry Christmas

Nok the Kook

Archived