Bar fines now 800 baht?

spudsmck

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Munchmaster said:
zob65 said: Give a girl any less than 1500 BHT for all night, you are in the cheap charlie category!

Totally agree with you Zob. Unfortunately, for the girls, sometimes they have to put up with the cheap charlie sex tourists, after all life's not Easystreet for them. :hubba:

Cool. If that's what makes you happy then have at it!

If I am renting a car I will try get it at the lowest rate possible. The owner of the car has the right to refuse or accept any rate they want depending on market conditions and their own financial situation. I would LOVE to do some REAL business with you if you feel the same about it as you do about when paying a Ho.

You don't actually think you are 'saving' them by paying them more so they can go blow it on gold and their Thai boyfriend do you?

If you are paying the girl 1500 baht plus another 800 baht to the bar you are looked at as an idiot by the girls you are taking out of the bar. You can pick up girls in the USA for that cost. The average factory worker in Thailand would be lucky to make 200 baht in a day. I was in Vegas on Thursday night and was offered $40-$50 for half and half not as hot as most TGs but not bad and stayed in the room for several hours. Paid her $40 plus $5 tip. She might have asked me for $100 or$200 if she thought I would pay it, but not much action and something is better then nothing. If you want to pay to much pay it but know you are seen as a trick or a mark, someone who doesn't understand the game. If you like a girl in a bar that charges 800 baht take her after it closes, pay her 1500 baht if you must, but understand that 800 baht just to get out the door is about four days pay for many Thai people.

Archived