Christ allmighty.... now a german stabbed to death

himitsu ,

if dead countrymen are of interest to you , talk to your local embassy , they might be able to tell you a lot . The German embassy employs two people who deal with nothing else than Germans who passed away under mostly dubious circumstances all over the kingdom. " Dubious " excludes cases where people fuck themselves dead or fall from buildings . " Dubious " means sudden death after no previous health problems , road accidents without witnesses and such . The majority of the dubious cases does not happen in Pattaya , it happens upcountry .

BuBi

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB,

"The majority of the dubious cases does not happen in Pattaya, it happens upcountry."

I find tis a bit hard to believe really. How do you come to this conclusion? Most foreigner deaths in Thailand happen in Pattaya and Bangkok. Natural causes seem to center on beach resort areas, drownings usually. There really aren't many farangs in the hinterlands of the LOS compared to the tourist areas. The numbers just aren't there to justify this sort of claim really I'd think. So let me ask what you are using to make such a statement that the 'dubious' deaths of foreigners are mostly from the provinces. I'm not buying it right now. The numbers don't jibe.

Cent

What I would like to know is the percentage of farangs killed in Thailand compared to farangs killed holidaying in other countries.

Another thing i would be interested in is how many middle class and upper class Thais are murder victims?

It seems that farangs are dying in Thailand in far greater numbers than many other countries and in greater numbers than their socio economic equals in Thailand.

Centman ,

I have no personal interest to shift domestic Thai murder-percentages up or down the country , I am just repeating what I was listening to , this to start with . What I was talking about is " dubious " cases . Somebody falling from a balcony or stabbed to death by his beloved one is not dubious , these cases are obvious . Dubious are unexplained sudden deaths . Where the cremation took place in kind of turbo - speed before somebody really noticed .

Man spends holiday in Pattaya , falls in love with bargirl, dumps wife , sells house , moves to Siam , buys bar , sells bar due to lousy performane, moves upcountry with bargirl to save money , cash runs out , love runs out , man disappears . Again ,not my investigation , just listening to embassy gossip . They deal with lots of inquiries by the way from relatives at home where Otto might be after he married 6 years ago.

Not much different in Dom. Republic ; maybe same same whereever low end falangs with limited intellectual resources marry prostitutes .

BuBi

Buffalo, are you saying that Fellangs disapear quite often in Thailand? Heard of one or two stories but didnt realsie it happened very often.

The embassies should do more with stuff like this. Not sure exactly what they could do... but I'm sure they could somehow.

Archived