Do I care: Pizza Guy thinks I'm Gay

gummigut

Okay.

It's late, and a show was coming on that I wanted to watch. Else I'd just go out to the corner and get some food.

So what is one to do? PIZZA!!!

Okay, I place my order and the man arrives. 29 minutes!!! damn.

He get's off his bike, looks at the receipt, and starts to go through the rigamarole.

Uh oh!!!! Farang name, can't pronounce. Looks at me. Uh oh, I can see the wheels spinning! Asian guy? Farang name? hmmmmmm... This pizza delivery guy isn't stupid!

He skips the name. Says the address and then the order.

He now cannot stop smiling and he's continually looking over my shoulder trying to see into the house.

I couldn't bear to break his heart, so I didn't say anything and let him believe whatever he wants.

I am now searching for life sized Andre the Giant cutout in wrestling gear to pose in the dark recess of my house so it can be glimpsed by the Pizza guy the next time he comes by.

<<burp>>

Hmmm...Gummi,

I have evaluated your comments here...and do not see what is potentially gay on the part of the Pizza guy...Ok he gave a weird nervous smile, perhapes a bit nervous at the akward nature of it all, cute Asdian boy who speaks Thai, with a seductive farang name. No doubt you were neatly dressed as usual...so the guy smiled, a lot of Asian guys give a weird smile Mai pen Rai.

Now, let's examine what it could be that makes you think (or is it perhapes "fantasizing") the Pizza boy might be gay? You noted his appearance, and his smile...hmmm...under normal circumstances, I might think this to be a tad suspect on your part. But not really a big deal. As one who has been alone with you in the Vodka cooler at Titainium, and in a hot tub and sauna severel dozen times, not to mention the times I sat next to you in many bars, I can honestly say you are not gay.

I mean, could a gay man sit next to a handsome guy like me and not want to "engage" in gayness? Of course not! Not that I am gay of course, but I mean if I were. Now back to you...colud it be that for a brief moment, yiou were questioning the whole "gay issue?"Perhapes, and there is nothing gay about that, as long as you were merely reaffirming you Non gayness.

Perhapes, you were merely noticing a gay man, sort of "hetero-Gaydar" good to be able to spot gay men, thus protecting against anything accidentally gay happening. In any event, I would suggest in the future, that you wear the necessary protective garments, and yell the protective anti gay phrase before ordering the pizza, upon opening the door, and immediately after closing the door, preferably with the Potentially gay delivery guy on the other side. Of course, there is no harm in inviting him in for a cold drink, and a soothing back massage, as long as it isn't really, actually, technically gay...

Wait, weren't you the guy admirering the guy in the kilt a few months back? hmmm, let me rethink this whole thing...hmmm...

Ok re thought it...since people know I know youm and since people know I have been out with you, thus they might suspect that if you were gay, I could be gay by association (it is contagious you know!) then it is best that you not be gay...thus, since I am not gay (no matter what Nervous dog say happened) then I must confirm that you are not gay! Weeew, that was close...but ok. you are officially not gay.

If you ever do switch sides and become gay, please inform me...er ah so I can avoid you! Not because I'd want to take to dancing and for dinner and drinks...I mean that would be gay on my part, and I am not gay! Though I suppose nothing wrong with a straight man such as myself, going out for dinner with a friend who just happened to be gay...I mean as long as it was a public well lit place, and there was always at least 4.8 feet of "no gay comfort zone" between us at all times...then no problems...

Archived