Akane again! 30.01.05

thefezman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also gave a tip but Akane's website does say "Service charge included in the rates"

I know I shouldn't feel awkward about not tiping, especially with that statement on their site, however I want the girls to know I appreciate their efforts; they are really friendly, attentive and can joke and fool around, not like the mechanical and detached attitude at many other places.

Yeah, it's like the service chatge at places that include it and VAT in the bill. I still tip the waiter. And I do want to try to see this girl after hours.

But do you know what the VIP room consists of?

I think if you play your cards right you can see these girls outside working hours. I managed to get 'my girl's' number and if I wasn't for the fact I was already engaged she was definately up for a meeting. In fact, now I am back in England and she still calls from time to time. God miss that place :( :( :(

• 2 weeks later...

What do you think determines the "extent" to which a girl will provide services not listed on the menu ?

I'm sure they get customers who range from buffed,6-packed, smooth bodied, great looking/smelling/tasting guys to fat,hairy,smelly,cigarette/alcohol stinking ogres.

Rich guys vs poor guys, charming guys vs dull guys, adept sexual technicians vs limp sexual newbies, fluent thai speakers vs 2 phrase charlies, frequent customer vs first timer etc...

Or is it just up to how the girl feels on the day ?

I've always thought a girl would enjoy whoring with a hot guy more than the opposite, and hence provide extra services more liberally ? Or do they not really care ?

What do you lot think ?

Archived