Akane again! 30.01.05

thefezman

Sorry to go on about this place guys but it just gets better and better. It has to be by far the best value massage place in Bangkok if not Thailand.

Today I opted for the 1480 bht s-3 massage. This is a 90 minute massage which incorporates 'lip service'. I was lucky enough to bump into my regular (this was the 3rd time I used her) outside on the street before I walked in and she informed me there was a 60 minute wait. So, I went to eat and came back an hour later and thats when the fun started.

I usually have the 90 min lotion massage for 1100 bht which is superb but she begged me to try the s-3 as stated above. It was well worth the extra 380 bht. Although the menu states that lip service is protected, no condom appeared at anytime. She kissed me all over and I mean ALL over and also gave a decent body to body massage. I should mention that she is totally naked while perfoming the massage from start to finish.

It is still possible to have 2 girls for the price of 1 even though the promotion is supposedly finished. I opted for the one girl as I thought it would be more interesting to see how far she would take the massage. The be all and end all was basically 90 mins of real hard kissing, grinding and 2 shots! I did everything except fuck her and I got the feeling that it could have been possible under different circumstances.

Although I picked one girl, another girl who was giving me the eye downstairs came into my cubicle on 3 occasions and also performed lip service on me. She was naked from the waist up and very cute and I think she was with a customer in an adjoining cubicle but still popped in!

Definately check this place out. I visited both Sazanka and Lolitas this past week and to me this is by far the best value and most sanook.

As stated before, the only downsides are the cubicles instead of rooms and the fact it is extremely busy. Try and book in advance if possible.

Cheers!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine, but what's the point of revealing this secret to hundreds or thousands of mongers coning to Thailand? If you like the girls why do you want to share them with the whole world?

I fail to understand the compulsive "puuth maak" tendency among the P4P seekers soming to Bangkok.

Just a neutral commentary, though it might sound harsh.

If I find an interesting girl I would never reveal how to find her to anybody, not even to my closest friends.

Is this board for sharing info or for hording your girls in your privat room?

We're talking of a public place that even has a website. This place has been mentioned for ages on this board as well.

Do you feel the same about Poseidon or Chao Phay 2?

Old Hippie said:

Cary,

"...I fail to understand the compulsive "puuth maak" tendency among the P4P seekers soming to Bangkok...."

So how did you learn your way around? Never got a good tip or a good warning from a guy or a board...?

Believe it or not, many times by accident during more than 20 years here in Thailand. But just curious: how come that so many guys who find attractive girls don't follow the (natural) instinct to keep her away from the crowds but instead announce her to the whole world?

Maybe I am too old fashioned jealous for the internet world. Or to quote

Jean-Paul Sartre: "l'enfer ce sont les autres" (hell is all the others).

Would at least mean only half as much upward pressure on prices.

Well, I notoriously overpay anyway, but many guys here do complain about overbidding for the girls. They should be the first to recommend

a "phuut noi" attitude regarding attractive places/ women.

But of course you are right, secrets cannot be kept in the internet age. I was just curious about the seemingly contradictory impulses some guys have to on one hand seek some unique qualitiy places in this market and then do what they can to erode that quality by announcing it to the masses...

Cary,

I do agree it's a unique place but I doubt that it necessarily is to verybody's liking. Same as Sazanka. Both Great great places in my book but not necesarily everybody's cuppa tea.

I do see your point tho and I do follow it in certain cases.

In this case however, a place that had it's share of committed threads, I don't think it's that much of a hidden gem anymore.

Archived