Akane again! 30.01.05

thefezman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason that they are continuing the promotion- you have one girl for an hour and a half and the second comes in to "assist" in the last thirty minutes- is because of the publicity.

Business has been far, far better than they had expected.

Enough mention on boards about the special that they just decided to continue it without advertising it.

Who knows for how long?

carygrant said:

or rather "c'est les autres" because it means "THIS (the existence or presence of the others is what hell is", not

"THOSE is what hell is"

It is the way "others" behave that is hell, therefore "l'enfer c'est les autres", I fully subscribe to JP Sartre's quote.

BTW, most people stay just a few days in BKK, so why not share info on the better places :banghead:

" I fully subscribe to JP Sartre's quote."

I think he also said somewhere that the only way to really show that you appreciate a woman is by giving her (a lot of) money. Or diamonds.

If he said so, that is very true. There is nothing men hate more than parting with their cash. A woman knows that and thus feel nicely appreciated by receiving the cash. So prostitution, seeen this way, can be a boost to a woman's ego rather than the opposite, especially in cases of overpaying.

I think Sartre, with his existentialist views, also understood that buying sex from a human being can never be like bying a normal service or even less a commodity, thus the market principles for goods and services are not applicable from an ethical point of view. Buying sex is an irrational act and should demand an irrational compensation.

Overpaying for sex also goes some way to diminish the basic asymmetry (in the man's favour) in the relation between the man and the prostitute.

Another, local, point. Generous spending often gains face for the spendor in Thailand and can give you that extra status (and result in a real, not faked GFE)

The rather romantic (see my nick) view above is of course completely the negation of the bland and trivial Consumer Report attitude of the typical sex buyers on this site .

Harassment again so now, sayonara from Grant. And what has all this to do with akane? Sartre frequently visited prostitutes, and who knows, maybe he spent as little as he could...

carygrant-

"bland and trivial Consumer Report attitude of the typical sex buyers on this site ."

Gotta totally disagree with you on this one.

Of the many boards dedicated to Thai nightlife this board probably has the highest percentage of guys who actually live here, as opposed to other boards where guys plans their yearly schlongfest...how many times they can get laid in six days type of trip.

"Generous spending often gains face for the spendor in Thailand and can give you that extra status (and result in a real, not faked GFE)"

If you live here, maybe. Otherwise you are just paying way over the top to have a very happy girl go that extra mile.

Could someone, anyone, define the vaunted GFE?

I think that I have been having them in every encoutner here for almost two decades but I want to make sure.

If would be a shame if I found out at this age and late point in my life that it has all been a total and complete waste as I had been having "regular sex" instead of "GFE sex".

Help me out guys, I am feeling depressed and having self doubt.

I finally tried Akane and had a very positive experience. Went to the Chitlom branch. Late at night, but quite a lot of girls to line up. Maybe being mid-week had something to do with it. Seemed busier when I left going on midnight.

Did the S3 with lip service. The 2-girl special was still on. This was last week, so dunno if still on. Picked one girl, and the second one came in after an hour and helped with the lip service for the last 30 minutes. Didn't pick the second one, but they all looked reasonably nice, a couple of real lookers, so I was happy to take pot luck.

I chose one of the lookers for the first girl. She was smiling and giggling at me. She was very nice. Not nude the whole time, but wearing a sexy outfit during the massage portion, and once the second girl came in, she stripped down to just a G-string, while the second one was topless and wearing black panties.

Now here's the thing. I did manage to get the G-string off her, no trouble there, and I proceeded with some serious carpet-munching. She didn't seem to be worried about me doing this in front of the other girl, who ws working away on my schlong, so I guess that's not against the "rules." I was going down on her, she was sitting on my face, we ended up doing 69. The other girl did put a condom on me; couldn't have felt it being slipped on normally because she was so good at it, but I heard the wrapper so that made me pay attention. But as my face was buried in the first girl's twat and my tongue all the way up her cunt, I didn't have much of a chance to ask for no condom, so I just went with it.

Now, Girl #1 SO liked being eaten out that she was quite noisy, especially when she came. Everyone in the other cubicles could definitely hear, and I wouldn't be surprised if they could have heard her downstairs, too.

The second girl was good, but a little lackluster. In fairness, she said she had a cold and had taken some medicine for it that made her drowsy. Still, I only really like 3-somes if I can watch the girls go at it between themselves, otherwise it's more a case of one getting in the way of what I'm trying to do with the other. So next time, I think I'll just do one, but I'll order the S-4, which is the S3 extended to 2 hours.

And there WILL be a next time and with the same girl. I think I'll work on trying to se her outside of Akane, which I felt was not outside the realm of possibility. On the other hand, I usually get bored with the same girl after about three times.

But a big Thumbs Up to Akane.

Oh, and one other thing. I did not feel pressured in any way at all to give a tip, but I did give them each 200 baht while still in the cubicle. I know Fezman said he was told it was not necessary, and I'm sure here it's not (he would probably have been told something like "Up to you" if it really wasn't), but I just wanted to. Did not feel it would have been a problem if I hadn't.

Archived