Behave yourselves on your way to Bangkok!

Flashermac

The cage contraption would have to be in the cargo hold and placed or designed in a way to prevent the fellow from having the ability to damage the wiring and controls that frequently run through this area. Might also add a cctv on the cage to monitor his behavior in the hold.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

Trouble is, some guys can have 10 drinks and be fine, others can have 1 and be a total load...

As an Airline employee, I frequently can fly first class (I say this brag, and to make a point) where I see guys with attitudes get a few high end cocktails or champagnes, or wines in them, and really start with the snits...you wouldn't normally expect it in first class from these people, but most are low end scum on upgrades (Nose in the air). Sad is, as air travel gets cheaper, a new lower class of scum is flying. That mixed with the fact that the flying public thinks airlines owe them the world, mixed with attitude and it's a formula for disaster...

Low end scum on UpGrades..... would tht be the official UA policy....Look, as a many year 1K is find it discustion that every UA employee gets a FC seat ahead of me....

I recall flying SVO-BKK a couple of years back. There was this drunk russian on the flight. He was walking up and down the aisle muttering to himself while bumping into other passengers making them spill their drinks and shit.

Another passenger told him to please sit down and received a smack in the face.

The steward arrived, told him to take a seat and calm down, the jerk took a swing at him, the steward ducked and subdued him temporarily by punching him in the guts.

His hands were subsequently tied up behind his back by means of plastic strips and he remained that way for the rest of the trip (8 hours).

Upon arrival at don muang the MIB took care of him.

cheers

hua nguu

i'm not a drunk or anyone who causes problems on Planes but i ALMOST had a major problem when i last visited LOS.

i had been awake for almost 24 Hours,taken a couple of sleeping pills and around 5 Piints of Beer.

as a smoker an 11-12 Hour flight is not good and i just need the Alcohol to help me sleep.

but the combination of things probably made me worse and i was obviously spotted staggering around as i approaching the Plane.

the #1 Steward stopped me and said i could not board as i had obviously had too much to drink and would have to return to the Departure Lounge.

i begged him to let me on and said i just needed sleep and it was agreed between the 2 of us that i would be served no Alcohol..........not a problem with me.

it turned out to good as i was given a row of 4 seats and i just stretched out and slept for 10 Hours............

when i left the Plane i apologised to the Guy and he just shook my hand and thanked me for being a model passenger.

yes i may have been pissed and under the influence of a couple of sleeping pills but i would never knowingly go out and cause trouble.

like others i have no time for idiots who cause trouble............

Hua Nguu said:

The steward arrived, told him to take a seat and calm down, the jerk took a swing at him, the steward ducked and subdued him temporarily by punching him in the guts.

Maybe they need to teach Fairbairn tactics to the stewards these days? Or at least arm them with stun guns ...

Most definately not the kind of behaviour you displayed on koh Samui.

Upon entering certain bars in Samui, the girls quickly look over my shoulder to the entrance with a scared expression on their face, checking if you're accompanying me.

Hi,

"How does one do that?"

Quite easy. Click the URL link and enter the URL in the first field that pops up; click OK; enter the description in the field that now appears; click OK again and you're done.

Alternatively, you can use the direct code:

{URL=http://www.nanaplaza.com}Cool Thai nightlife site{/URL}

(Replacing all {} with [] )

Sanuk!

Archived