Behave yourselves on your way to Bangkok!

Flashermac

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha, song nam naa! Idiotic behaviour on flights allways leave me feeling bemused, soemthing i hate to see.

What i dont understand is the diversion to drop him off. Why not fly to Tenerife, and then have MIB nick the silly twat? Drunken loutish behaviour is a piss off, but not a threat to the aircraft's safety, is it?

"...not a threat to the aircraft's safety, is it? ..."

well, the idea is, the flight crew has no idea what the guy will do. Quite a few drunks have tried to get in the cockpit to "talk to the captain" or puched other passangers, or crew members...so best to get him off the plane ASAP. An unpredicable drunk is always a hazard.

Old Hippie said:

"...not a threat to the aircraft's safety, is it? ..."

well, the idea is, the flight crew has no idea what the guy will do. Quite a few drunks have tried to get in the cockpit to "talk to the captain" or puched other passangers, or crew members...so best to get him off the plane ASAP. An unpredicable drunk is always a hazard.

Too bad they don't equip planes with a cage that they could lock these bastards in :(

pasathai said:

I wonder just how many passengers would be upset if the drink limit was 2 per hour or whatever to cut down on the few that can't behave?

I would. :neener:

Anyway 2 drinks/hour is well enough to get some people going. Also consider that the crew has no means to know how much they had before they boarded the aircraft.

Trouble is, some guys can have 10 drinks and be fine, others can have 1 and be a total load...

As an Airline employee, I frequently can fly first class (I say this brag, and to make a point) where I see guys with attitudes get a few high end cocktails or champagnes, or wines in them, and really start with the snits...you wouldn't normally expect it in first class from these people, but most are low end scum on upgrades (Nose in the air). Sad is, as air travel gets cheaper, a new lower class of scum is flying. That mixed with the fact that the flying public thinks airlines owe them the world, mixed with attitude and it's a formula for disaster...

Archived