Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck! - Missed me Flights

David_66_UK

Fog in Channel.......Thailand cut off ::

I know this should be in the Travel Section, but...........

Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck tit bum cunt bollocks :: :: ::

The last flight out of this cunting little island was fogged out, so I am gonna miss my flight outta LGW tommorow AM ::

Going to really cost me to re arrange.......if I can - especially as I only have an 8am to 8pm help desk number - no need to do any mental calculations, it IS after 8pm.

(I had already "lost" my return connection from LGW cos Etihad rescheduled ::)

Thought I would share :( :( :(

Cunty bollocks with knobs on!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommorow I will laugh about it.

But today, I am findng it difficult. :( :( :(

Farang Jumps from window........of semi detached house.

David66UK, 39 from the UK was found last night stumbling around with a slightly twisted ankle.

Police report that he was found sobbing uncontrollably and mumbling incoherently about "Fucking Fog" AND also about a Miss X (a Thai woman aged 35 going on 7) who had earlier today proudly told him about her new Nokia Camera Phone bought with her rent money "because Nokia good, pay rent later because David come back Thailand and now I can take photo you". And who giggled nervously and quizzically when questioned whether this was perhaps the most astute use of her (LOL) limited financial resources.

David66UK was last seen crawling around in circles bashing his head against the ground saying "You can stick your fucking wedding up your fucking arse".

Police further report that Neigbours were woken by a disturbance (in 5 minutes time) when David66UK was seen to jump from the window of his house shouting "''Cunty bollocks with knobs on!".

When questioned closely relatives advised Police that this behaviour was not unusual.

When telephoned for comment Miss X advised "lucky I Nokia new, boyfriend David buy for me, now I can to take Photo you also :D".

make sure you get a seat on the next days flight, even if you have to call the help desk in another country,

there are 200-300 other stranded passengeers that are in the same position,

try to be smarter than them are and not just show up in the morning hoping for a seat,

I had to do the same thing after 9/11 when I got stuck at Heathrow,

I keep calling United every morning in the USA and got one of the first seats out......

good luck

OC

Archived