Tips on f**king

I can vaguely remember a movie (whose title and in fact, general storyline escapes me) wherein one character confides to another his secret technique while making the beast with two backs.

His method was to recall the entire lineup of the Miracle Mets. Since I'm a sports ignoramus, I can't avail myself of the same trick, so I try long division. It helps shut down the congo beat of my animal backbrain while in corpus delictus. Unfortunately, I'm lousy at math, and I always get one of those repeating decimals, forcing me to start over.

So share the wealth. Knowledge is free and belongs to the people.

(This topic follows from another thread on this board comparing TGs preference for Thai boyfriends over farang ones. It was suggested that TGs prefer the jackrabbit pace of Thai men to the slow hand (think Tina Turner) style of Westerners. I think it would be fair game to opine on that aspect as well)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get some in the morning. Get some in the afternoon. (Pop some vitamin V if needed), and then when you are getting some in the eve, it will take a darn long time.

Yes, if you paid for ST, then the girl will regret that you are not a jack rabbit. cool.gif" border="0

If this doesn't work, then you are just going to have to "go ugly." shocked.gif" border="0

here's a few tips on technique i got from articles by women. i'm always willing to listen when a woman tells me what she wants.

don't squeeze breasts to begin with. women prefer a light, spidery stroking.

don't stick your tongue down her throat, start with tongue tip touching, let her set the depth.

find the g-spot, up inside her vagina behind the clit. you should be able to feel the top of the pubic bone, and a 'rough' spot surrounded by smoothness. gently stroke this spot, or gently pull up on it for a count of three, release, gently pull up for a count of three, release.

lick her clit with a soft, flat tongue instead of a hard, pointed tongue. lick the inside of your own wrist, see which one feels better. try licking the clit down, instead of up.

alternate fingers with licking. licking for too long will make her numb.

and, no, i'm not an expert, just some suggestions to try.

k11fan,

I think titmouse was asking for advice on how guys could prevent premature eruption. Sure, he mentioned a curiousity about whether TGs like quickies or marathons, but I don't think had any particular intention of accommodating their preference. He just wants to be able to "go the distance" for his own enjoyment. wink.gif" border="0

By the way, titmouse, available at pharmacies without prescription are anesthetics for foot blisters and mouth sores, etc. which you can rub on your willy that will decrease it's sensitivity, and make you last longer. laugh.gif" border="0

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Well, what I really had in mind was to start a topic where sanukers could share the knowledge they picked up along the way. Vitamin "V" and a little mental distraction goes a long way towards damming the falls, but at some point, nature will win out, and the dam will b*u*r*s*t. If you find that you've a "short fuse" whilst consorting with the fairer sex, obviously, you're welcome to any nugget of wisdom you may find here.

I remember one TG who I thought strikingly beautiful in a peculiar type of way I found appealing. She had a unique configuration of cheek bones, an extremely generous smile, and a dimpled chin. Anyway, I would tend to lose it when I saw those lovely features contorted during the throes of passion, and I found I had to look anywhere -- the bed sheets, the ceiling, at my feet, anywhere besides her face -- in order to keep pluggin' away. At some point, she became somewhat peevish, and asked me, "why you not look at me?" After I explained why, she was instantly mollified and made sure she maintained eye contact with me while we made love, forcing me to rise to the occasion and ride it out.

What I didn't expect to read were the tips on cunnilingus, a favorite pastime of mine. Most women seem to enjoy it, but each seems to prefer a different pace, tongue pressure, etc. I try to get TGs to articulate what they like best, with varying degrees of success, but in general, they volunteer little in the way of suggestion. Eventually, I tend to settle on circular lapping of the clitoris, with either a broad flat tongue or with the very tip, depending on the girl.

Most TGs seem not to like digits inserted into them, at least, not right off the bat ("how do you do? Oh, and may I slip my fingah up your poo-na-nee?"). I've had some success after softening them up with a little box lunch beforehand, but as with everything, it depends on the girl, and YMMV.

One technique that I have found that works in trying to delay the inevitable is to thinks about the ex-wife.... Now the key here in delaying coitus eruptus while maintaining a woody is to only think of her just for a second about the time you think you are going to come. Thinking of her too long while then make you softer than an ice cream cone in August.

Like the tips on muff diving. As I happen to enjoy this sport as well it never hurts to broaden your knowledge base.

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

I sure as hell hope you guys aren't putting your mouth anywhere near the privates of BGs. That is really asking for HepC or some very unsightly and painful sores on your lips.
shocked.gif" border="0

At what point does the risk become acceptable? Oh well, I'll take solace in knowing that the HIV virus would probably not survive contact to air nor saliva...unless, of course I had an open sore in my mouth...oh...hell. And I had just sworn off BBBJs.

I sure as hell hope you guys aren't putting your mouth anywhere near the privates of BGs. That is really asking for HepC or some very unsightly and painful sores on your lips. You might even get crabs in your nose hair--try rubbing caustic crab cream in your nostriles. Not really do-able, is it! shocked.gif" border="0

Archived