Tips on f**king

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

I'm with you on this particular pleasure, and all that I can say is that I have been here for 8 years and continually operated by a code which to me offers an acceptable level of risk. Penetrative sex - always protected. BJs - bareback whenever possible. Giving head - whenever it appeals, probably 90% of the time, and don't even talk about clingfilm or whatever I've seen people here recommend in the past. If it's a rare visit to a massage parlour or a brothel, then only if I'm confident that it's early enough for me to be the first of the day.

Results: I have never had a dose of anything in my life, which doesn't mean that you won't, but it's an alternative stance to vtombrown's.

LG

Longgun,

Lucky, lucky you. Or maybe I am the one who is unlucky, LOL!. I had the same code of conduct and in the last year I came down with Ghonorrea, chlamydia and last (but not least!) genital warts. Before that, I was always clean! I surely hope your luck won't change.

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

[ August 10, 2001: Message edited by: SOONGMAK ]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by SOONGMAK:

Lucky, lucky you. Or maybe I am the one who is unlucky, LOL!. I had the same code of conduct and in the last year I came down with Ghonorrea, chlamydia and last (but not least!) genital warts. Before that, I was always clean! I surely hope your luck won't change.

[ August 10, 2001: Message edited by: SOONGMAK ]

Crikey, now THAT would take some explaining to the wife!! I do get the feeling that the levels of infection amongst the girls are now running at a much higher level than when I was particularly active. Whether that is down to a relaxation on both sides as the HIV/AIDS 'crisis' seems to have passed with more and more doubts about how easily it can be contracted through 'normal' sex, and people being prepared to take a chance on everything else.

I used to believe that the vast majority of the girls insisted on a condom. Whether that was true even then I don't know but it seems far less so now.

Did you pick all those up on the same 'date'? Had you relaxed your 'standards'? The warts I could understand, especially with Thai condoms, but were the others transmitted genitally or orally?

Better luck in the future!

LG

From all the conversations I have had and everything I have read it really does appear that the instances of STD's being transferred are rising at quite a steep rate here.

Some of my older friends back home used to do the PI and LOS in their military days, and never used condoms, never worried about anything except the occasional case of the clap.

This was around the early to mid 80's.

If I was a betting man, betting with my hard earned sanuk money, (regarding eating a BG) I'd bet the following:

chances of a bacterial throat infection: 1 in 13 (assuming you still have tonsils)

chances of a nasty viral STD: 1 in 35

chances of AIDS: 1 in 1,300

Nope, I am not a doctor, but I do love my sanuk money; and, I wouldn't gamble it un-rationally. So, if you think my odds are dumb, make a wager and start diving into some Thermae poontang. Feel free to call me collect from Bumrungrad Hospital to notify me of my winnings. cool.gif" border="0

[ August 10, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Longgun,

I did not loosen my standards. They were exactly the same as yours. I picked up ghonorrea and chlamydia through oral sex with different partners.

The warts, f**k if I know where I got them from.... Probably from a girl back in the Netherlands, before I even knew about their existance. You can get warts by sharing a towel, I kid you not! Just read this startling information in a brochure I took out of a dutch academic hospital.

I hope you will never have to go the Old Kwai route and mix antibiotics with food to cure the wife of the clap. LOL

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

I used to live by a rule that my father told me, "Don't stick your dick in something you wouldn't stick your tounge in". Never had a problem with it until recently. Came down with the clap from eating pussy. I knew something was wrong when I got an ear infection and later found out what it was. I recommend some mouthwash.

What's WRONG with you guys??? Long Gun, Soongmak, you others...this started out as a thread about better boom boom techniques and how to keep from coming too soon and it turned into a thread about genital warts and getting the clap through oral sex! I'm starting to get sick in my pants!!!

Getting back to the original topic, ahem, I would recommend 1) having sex frequently to avoid any unwanted hormonal buildup and 2) getting old. They both worked for me. Now that I'm 48, I still have the desire and ability, but I'm in no rush to finish. Girls seem to enjoy that stage (except for the paid kind who prefer the 1-2-3-I'm done technique popularized by our friends from Tokyo)! One of my favorite jokes on the subject is: "what do middle aged guys and old bumper stickers have in common?" Answer: They're both hard to get off!

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Try the veal! Cheers Chicago Dave

And please, no more genital warts things, OK? I'm eating here!

laugh.gif" border="0 AMEN...Thanks Chicago Dave.. wink.gif" border="0 Some of these guys had me so worried,that I was wondering why I was going in the first place...and that was to get lots of sweet pussy.. wink.gif" border="0 I guess what alot dont understand is the whole thing is just like a game of Russian Roulette...you will never know till you pull the trigger...Some have been fucking different girls for years,like myself,and never a problem..and then you can take a teenager(I'm 46)..and first time out of the stable they get some kind of shit...One never knows....all you can do is take a good look at the person..and of course the Pussy...and use you own judgement...OK..thats off my chest..so lets go get some sweet Thai pussy tongue.gif" border="0

Ricoman

Originally posted by chicago dave:

[QB]What's WRONG with you guys??? Long Gun, Soongmak, you others...this started out as a thread about better boom boom techniques and how to keep from coming too soon and it turned into a thread about genital warts and getting the clap through oral sex! I'm starting to get sick in my pants!!!

So if you're close to coming too soon, and you start thinking of getting genital warts and yellow pus streaming from your mouth and dick and Chicago Dave projectile vomiting into his pants, that's not going to delay the happy moment a few seconds more? Then you're a better man than me Gunga Din - though that's not saying much judging from some of the trip reports..... Incidentally, anyone from the UK know Anne Widdecombe? Now there's an absolutely guaranteed delay mechanism..........

Steve.

Archived