Tips on f**king

quote:

Originally posted by titmouse:

At what point does the risk become acceptable? Oh well, I'll take solace in knowing that the HIV virus would probably not survive contact to air nor saliva...unless, of course I had an open sore in my mouth.

titmouse,

Where did you pick up this piece of information? I'm very interested to know some serious info on the subject.

To my knowings, HIV could be transmitted thru saliva, as thru blood.

tnxs

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: adamsky ]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adamsky,

These crazy dudes are not talking about saliva transmission. They are talking about getting their mouths full of hooker vaginal fluid, which can contain the AIDS virus (as you know) and many other things. Afterwards, these guys probably brush and possibly floss their teeth--an action that could easily provide a route for transmitting the girls' smorgasboard of diseases into a guy's blood stream. I'm sure you will agree that such activity is very risky.

you never know what you'll see on tv...

mtv survey on 'make out' mistakes

1. stank breath

2. eyes open

3. too much groping too soon

4. too wet

5. too much moaning

on mtv, 'making out' refers to kissing. to me, 'making out' means waking up with my face looking like a glazed donut. 'boy, did i make out last night!', etc.

and before some one suggests it, i'm not talking about glazed with semen, thank you.

Adamsky,

At the risk of veering into a topic that would be best posted in health, here is some info. I use as guide for me. You need to work within your own parameters.

Zane May

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite.jsp?page=kb-07-02-01#S1X

Sexual Transmission of HIV

Transmission could theoretically occur from sexual behavior involving contact with any of the fluids in which it has been found, but the concentration of HIV found in saliva and tears is extremely low. Infectious virus is rarely recovered from saliva. Studies by Ho et al. and Barr et al. recovered virus from 1 in a 100 saliva samples from HIV-infected persons.(13, 20) Moreover, no cases of HIV infection have been traced to saliva or tears. Rare cases of transmission by human bites have been reported, but saliva from the infected person probably contained HIV-infected blood.(21) CDC has attributed transmission in one case from an HIV-infected man, who had bleeding sores in his mouth, to his female sexual partner by exposure to the man's blood-contaminated saliva during deep kissing.(22)

HIV InSite Knowledge Base Chapter

Published June 1998

Dennis H. Osmond, PhD, University of California San Francisco.

• 2 weeks later...

laugh.gif" border="0 OK everyone...now I'm totally confused crazy.gif" border="0 One of my favorite things in life is licking a sweet wet pussy..and this being my first trip to Bangkok,I was planning on getting my full tongue.gif" border="0

But with all these stories....Whats the deal..would it be safe to go down on these sweeties...of course if they are sick looking or show sores thats one thing...but does anyone have any tips on that matter wink.gif" border="0

Thanks,Ricoman

Rico Man,

Isn't safe sex in LOS fun enough, for God's sake?????!

Anyway, as I've said in the health section, I am not a doctor. But, I'd recommend that you have your whole series of Hep A and Hep B* shots before doing what you are planning.

*takes months

I'd also recommend against brushing and flossing afterwards, because that might cause skin openings in your mouth. Gargle afterwards with salt (bring little, free fast food salt packets) and saliva.

Good luck. Get tested before entering into your next relationship. You may soon be carrying something horrible.

PS--If you get a throat infection, I'd recommend taking Roxithromycin (150mg twice a day for five days)--available at Boots, and elsewhere in LOS.

PPS--See the Polls section at the bottom of this board. Condomking did a survey and found that a significant % of the guys that will get your girl before you, sometimes did not use a condom. Think about it. crazy.gif" border="0

[ August 09, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

quote:

Originally posted by ricoman1:

laugh.gif" border="0
OK everyone...now I'm totally confused
crazy.gif" border="0
One of my favorite things in life is licking a sweet wet pussy..and this being my first trip to Bangkok,I was planning on getting my full
tongue.gif" border="0

But with all these stories....Whats the deal..would it be safe to go down on these sweeties...

I'm with you on this particular pleasure, and all that I can say is that I have been here for 8 years and continually operated by a code which to me offers an acceptable level of risk. Penetrative sex - always protected. BJs - bareback whenever possible. Giving head - whenever it appeals, probably 90% of the time, and don't even talk about clingfilm or whatever I've seen people here recommend in the past. If it's a rare visit to a massage parlour or a brothel, then only if I'm confident that it's early enough for me to be the first of the day.

Results: I have never had a dose of anything in my life, which doesn't mean that you won't, but it's an alternative stance to vtombrown's.

LG

PS As a generalisation, I find Asian pussy particularly sweet!

shocked.gif" border="0 Hi VTOMBROWN...Thanks for the info..My shots have been taken care of...thanks for the tip on Roxithromycin..but I sure hope I dont need it..

You have to admit..its hard not to want to lick a sweet looking pussy thats staring you in the face...but the thought of the other things sure makes my dick go limp.. laugh.gif" border="0 Ricoman

Archived