Western tourists target

BuffHello

Hi!

This shit probably happens everywhere. In Sweden day care centres have refused to serve pork, reason being that they have muslim children in there care. So the cosequnce is that Swedish children are not allowed to eat pork because muslims are laboring under the misconception that pigs are dirty. And this is in a country where the pig was a semi sacred animal to our forefathers.

regards

ALHOLK

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:
Flashermac said:

Sure about your facts ? I find thishard to believe in a country with lots of workregulations and protections..... sure she sued the hell out of them, na ?

BB

"All I know is what I read in the papers," or in this case saw on the TV news. The woman tried to complain, but got nowhere. The company replied that to the effect that 'she knew we are Muslims and Muslims do not want anything unclean on their premises'. Happened in Florida, I think -- the fiefdom of Jeb Bush.

As I recall, she tried to get the ACLU involved, with no luck. It was reported on for a few days, then ignored. She claimed she had the right to eat anything she wanted in her own lunch half-hour.

No, I didn't forget. I will wear my "traditional" clothing until the day I die. I'm too old to change from my hardheaded ways. There is an old saying that fits rather well, "If you don't like my apples, don't shake my tree." I'm set in my ways just enough to be stubborn as a mule, and twice as contrary as anyone you can imagine.

If someone had just tried to make advances to my daughter when she was 12, they would not have seen the sun come up the next day.

I have friends that are Muslims. They don't agree with these radical ideas.

We had a big thing going here in the US. Some of the large retail stores were saying happy holidays to customers instead of the old fashioned Merry Christmas. Riled up some christain holy rollers and it was all over the national news. Fairly boring. think it had nothing to do with muslims tho.

You guys should not be eating pork anyway. Its loaded with saturated fat compared to other meats. :nono: Eat white chicken meat and when you order steak make it sirloin since it has lower fat. Fish is best of course. And don't forget your fiber to keep things moving.

:xmascheer

"All I know is what I read in the papers," or in this case saw on the TV news. The woman tried to complain, but got nowhere. The company replied that to the effect that 'she knew we are Muslims and Muslims do not want anything unclean on their premises'. Happened in Florida, I think -- the fiefdom of Jeb Bush.

As I recall, she tried to get the ACLU involved, with no luck. It was reported on for a few days, then ignored. She claimed she had the right to eat anything she wanted in her own lunch half-hour.

I suspect that if an employer wants to ban a certain food from the premises they can do so without running afoul of civil rights. The girl does not have a constitutional right to eat what she wants at lunch.

An employer does have a right to make regulations. If an employer said "No mcdonald's on the premises because we decided its bad for you", well this might be stupid but not a constitutional issue.

If they prohibited her from engaging in some sort of religous activity or free speech then she MIGHT have some sort of claim.

Archived