Do Thai Girls like shaved heads??

How is this for a weird question... laugh.gif" border="0 I was planning on shaving my head...a Kojak...before going to Bangkok to help with the heat...I sure that the girls go with older guys who are bald for $$$ but would anyone know what the girls think about a guy in his 30's with a shaved head...

OK before I get dumped on for the question...yes,they will go with a young guy who has no hair also..but I'm wondering about maybe meeting a girl in a disco,store,etc since I will be there a month...Do they like it or is it a turn off crazy.gif" border="0

Thanks,Ricoman

If your intention is a bar girl, you won't have problems since money is their driving motivation. But you are asking between if everything is being equal, girls prefer hair as no hair is out of the ordinary and Thais like proper and conformity. Remember, this is a communual, group cooperative mind-set where individualism is looked down upon.

Regular mainstream great-looking (non-bar) woman, no chance. Even with hair and good-looks, the odd are still very very low........

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

'"Don't underestimate the libido of Thai monks! MANY have been caught in the act."

Didn't they catch one a year or so ago that was fucking the dogs at the temple?'

Yeah, I seem to remember something like that. But what can a good monk do when there's so many pretty strays around? Temptation lurks at every corner these days!

Rico,

As long as you are clean ,I dont think they care what your hairs like.

However I have a shaved head and have girls coming up to me all the time and wanting to touch my head.As you can imagine I quite like that!

Being mistaken for Fabien Barthez is also a nice ice breaker....just wish I had his money.

Get the blade out mate!

Archived