Looking for pics to go with stories

Central Scrutinizer

All,

Okay all you members. How about lending me a hand. I need gogo bar photos to use with some stories. I'm looking for sexy shots, BUT, I want no frontals, merely shots from behind with no faces showing, nude, semi-nude, or bikini clad rear shots are what I need at the moment, long haired lass pics preferred, any pose as long as they are dancing (somewhat anyway) and would like them to be holding the gogo pole (but if you think it a good sexy shot send it along any way so I can look it/them over. Any pics used will be attributed to you (any name you choose to use). Right now I can't really pay for the shots, unless you are good and reasonable, but anything used for this the photographer will be made a tab through KS and when they come to Gulliver's for a meet their first couple of beers/drinks will be on me. If I find someone has great Thailand pics I can use we can talk about some compensation for their use. The pics will only be used by me with stories I write and will be used nowhere else. All copyright on the photos will remain the original owner's. I merely wish to use them in my stories and need a lot of photos on different Thai related subject matter. Anyone interested please e-mail me at centralscrutinizer01902@yahoo.com.

I'm also looking for original shots of different bars and bar areas. Good shots of Patpong, Nana, Cowboy, etc.

Send me an e-mail with some pics and let's talk.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated in this matter.

Cent

OH,

:D Ah shaddup! :) Do you have anything I might be able to use in these categories my friend? Maybe next time you are in the area you can take some award-winning photos of the bar areas? Hint hint. Hard to get gogo bar insider photos I know. Restrictions. Maybe one of the gogo bar owners that are board members here could get me some insider shots of this nature? I don't want to show the girl's faces. Just a stock sort of generic (but sexy and good quality) photos of the ladies dancing but not showing their faces. Looking for shots of individuals rather than group shots too if that helps at all. But could use some group shots if the women are not recognizable.

Cent

Cent,

I am sure if a "proper tip" is given, such photos could be set up/posed and taken, no sweat. I am sure some connection at No Name bar or "the other bar" could be arranged...I might have a few shots from the contest/private party...I'll look!...PM me your email again...

Cent,

You can use the photo's in my photo gallery. The girl with the J-lo butt, was a go-go dancer from Happy ago go, Pattaya, she was my longtime regular, until some guy from the UK took her away. The other glassic Pattaya go go dancer was from Sea a go-go, also gone from the scene, another guy from the UK took her away. I have a lot more, some girls still in the business, so I really can't submit those yet (board rules).

Chok dee,

HOKS

Archived