Just Getting Short-Timed...Am I doing Something Wrong here?

Savittre

Hi there!

Why you don't go to Patong, Phuket. There you will not have any problems with LT, and the girls ar not as hard as in BKK, and still have many stunners!

And don't forget about the beach too!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Savittre,

Oh yeah, Bangkok in general is more commercial IMO. Try phuket or pattaya.

Also, again in my opinion and that of many other, go-go's are more commercial, tourist oriented, short-time and lady drink oriented. I like to go sometimes, but the high pressure tactics really turn me off. But I do love Long Gun!

I just went to spicy girl's go-go in Pattaya last night. After ordering a drink for a barmaid she was immediately on me with the "where you come from?", etc... I humored her a bit, and within 90 seconds she was asking for a LD. I said no, I wanted to watch the show, I don't want to chat. She persisted and I finally told her to go away in Thai, and she still wouldn't. Then she went on to ask which lady I wanted - she just wouldn't leave me alone. This kind of shit really pisses me off, and you just don't get it in freelancer places, beerbars, etc... Paid my tab, left my drink half full, and left.

Hi Guys,

clickonline, you say 'LOS was better when SET was still at 1800'. Sorry, I don't understand what 'SET' means... please?

Viper_666, yeah man Patong has great, great memories for me!!!! I gotta go just for that reason alone, but I'm much heartened by your words, the good times still roll!! Is it true, there's a beach too? wink.gif" border="0

worldwalker, next time, take your damn drink!! After all, you did pay for it!!

I start to think part of this puzzle is my own insecurity over my age. I was last punting in my mid-twenties, and now I deal with it in my mid-forties. Imagine that, you guys in your twenties; imagine waking up tomorrow, and finding out you're in your forties, and you still like ladies as much as ever (and you will!!) How secure would you feel? That's why I said in an earlier post on this thread, 'Have your fun while the fun's there to be had.' But Zane May's advice (also earlier in this thread), is not only excellent, IMO, but you'll notice age has nothing to do with his style or point of view.

I may not have time to get to Patong on my next visit to LOS- but Pattaya's certainly possible. Is there anyone out there who's in a 'position' to compare the two? I mean, are they pretty similar or what? Thanks!

I've found that if she won't stay LT (assuming that is what you want) you probable don't want her to stay LT with you.. I find that if she WANTS to stay with you LT (or worse.. move in with you) then you've got a potential winner... (key word=potential).

Caution.. some girls live in such crappy locations that they'd kill to stay a day/week/month/year with you in your plush hotel or apt that has running hot water a decent kitchen, no bugs and telephone.. funny but true...

I've spent a few nights at a girls "house".. I'd rather sleep in the jungles of Cambodia first.. talk about horrible...

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by UPSer:

Caution.. some girls live in such crappy locations that they'd kill to stay a day/week/month/year with you in your plush hotel or apt that has running hot water a decent kitchen, no bugs and telephone.. funny but true...

Ya think? It's been my observation that in general they don't see the difference. Same same to them whether they're in the lap of luxury or in their standard BG accomodations. As my uncle put it recently, to them, same can of beans, doesn't matter what the counter it's sitting on is made of.

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

Hi Guys,

clickonline, you say 'LOS was better when SET was still at 1800'. Sorry, I don't understand what 'SET' means... please?
Thanks!

Hi dude,

SET is the Thai "DOW. The stock index. And shortly before the Asia crisis it hit 1800 and it's now at 400 or so. International investors are pulling out 'coz they are no long willing to put up with all the crap. They were willing to put up when the Kingdom's GDP was still growing at 10 % but no more. And misery trickles down.And politicians will start looking for scape goats. Xenophobia is not just happening in LOS but all over SE Asia. Malaysia PM, the most xenophobic of all, is portraying himself as a role model for the rest of the Asian kittnes (formely known as tigers).

And we *all* suffer in the process. More violence, NEP going down the drain, what ever ...

Click,

Some good words of wisdom in your post.

quote:

Originally posted by clickonline:

Nothing much is what it was like 10-20 years ago.

The only thing that stays the same is the fact that everything else changes.

quote:

80 % of the guys hit on 10-20 % of the girls and the 80 % "decoration" gets by on nickles and dimes.

The 80% "decoration" is where there are some worthwhile women to be found. But, as you say, 80% of the guys are looking at the other 20% of the women and are then assuring us that all bargirls are the same and none of them are any good.

Regards, JEff

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by JEff:

The 80% "decoration" is where there are some worthwhile women to be found. But, as you say, 80% of the guys are looking at the other 20% of the women and are then assuring us that all bargirls are the same and none of them are any good.

Very true, my thoughts exactly!

I've found around bangkok BG like ST, if you around Nana and Soi Cowbay but the bar next to Soi Cowboy on the corner like LT

Same in Pattaya Go Go bars like ST but girls around Soi 7,8,9 like long time,Samui LT

It depends on where you go and look I'm 42 and still get long time all night and till midday, just look at the BG you can tell.

Be careful of a scam, she asks for 1,000 Bhat and the next morning she wants 1,500

[ September 19, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

[ September 19, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

I found only the Patpong "stunners" wanted ST. Most borderline stunners or regular girls want to optimize their chance at making you happy and keeping you for a second or third day or more. A Patpong stunner because of looks and place of work can make loads of money just doing ST. In Pattaya only the bigger GOGOs with stunners wanted ST but LTs still could be had. The beer bars are altogether another story. These girls, at least as Pattaya is concerned, offer the best looks/value for the money. There are also enough women in Pattaya if you search a little you can find "stunner" for long time for 1000-1500 baht IF a)you work a little, b)she likes you, c)it is slow season, d)it is late into the evening. Like someone said earlier, I did NOT fly close to 10k miles to go pants around ankles on some chick. I want the GF experience. They were all long time for me on my first trip.

Mykal

Archived