Just Getting Short-Timed...Am I doing Something Wrong here?

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by JGA2000:

> Even so, she hit the road about 8:30 am.

After my last trip in July, I'm about to boycott all go-go girls!! Too many of them wake me up at 7AM to say that they are leaving. On the other hand, beer bar girls and freelancers will stay "forever" if you let them. I've never had a single one leave early in the morning.

In the future, I will never barfine another go-go girl without asking "What time you leave in the morning?".

JGA

I have only gone with gogo girls and on my last trip in May I had a hard time getting them out of my room by 11AM! cool.gif" border="0

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

Another thing (great!) is they don't want to kiss, what I do is I'll kiss her forehead, kiss her cheek, and if she turns her head to the side, whereas she had been looking straight up, I conclude she's not into kissing and turn my attention elsewhere.

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: Savittre ]

The first kiss at the bar will tell you what's going to happen back at the room.

> I have only gone with gogo girls and on my last trip in May I had a hard time getting them out of my room by 11AM!

Don't get me wrong... not all of the go-go girls that I've gone with leave at 7AM. I would say 40-50%. The others stay much later or even the entire day. I guess I just don't like being woken up early :-)

By the way, this problem occured more often in Pattaya, than in Bangkok.

JGA

It appears you may have more experience in BKK than I do but it's an interesting question so I'll take a stab.

I'm in your age range, we generally sound similar, perhaps you should try to take a bit more control of the situation in a go go bar by being sure about their attitude and being more selective, especially w/the young ones.

If your waiting for them to choose you that may be too passive and may explain some of your negative experiences. In any case, don't think twice at all about nicely rejecting the ones you don't think are going to work out for whatever reason at any point in the process. Watch out for the early LD request and pay attention to the way she asks for the LD. Any mention of ST or high price (I think any $ talk in a bar is a deal breaker) means move on immediately.

My guess is also move up the age ladder a bit or be much more selective with young girls. I barfined a 19 yo LT who seemed nice but I was in a bit of a rush when I chose her and she was antsy back at my hotel, unsure of herself, the situation, and me. Of course she bolted at 8:30 a.m. Can't say I was too sorry to see her go.

I belive that if I'd taken my time I could have figured her out back at the bar and moved on.

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: sing hah ]

Thanks, Guys,

You have given me some really excellent advice here, quite a bit of food for thought!! I thank each and every one of you.

Yep, I am going to be more proactive. I've never even tried to kiss a girl in her bar, now I will, just to see how it goes. I also don't have any special preference for girls in the 19 to 22 age group, it was just, as I said, that they chose me, propositioned me and if she appealed to me....I went for it! But now I think I'll see about the older girls. Maybe that will get better results!

To sing hah- You say 'Watch out for the early LD request.' What is 'LD request'? Sorry, I don't understand 'LD'.

To Scum_Baggio- Yeah, I understand your point of view, but the girls are still going to find some guys they like more than others, and I'd think in such case(s) she'd probably want to stay longer with the one(s) she likes better. I wondered if I was doing something inadvertently to turn them off, but I guess I'm just getting older! Not in my 20's anymore! So have your fun while the fun's there to be had, guys! We'll all be older tomorrow than we are today!

To Lazaro- I'd be more than happy to tell you whatever you want to know about sanuk in the 80's. Do you want to be more specific? Feel free to send me a private message or e-mail. One thing for sure- I'm so glad I was there!!!!! Price, at that time, was from 300 to 500 Baht, exchange rate was 22.9 Baht to $1 US. My experience was on Patpong, Patong Beach, Phuket (really great there, no idea what it's like now) and on Koh Samui, a waitress from Munchies restaurant, Chaweng spent 6 weeks with me. Fun!!

To Zane May- Your advice is great. I think you're just right on with all you said. Thanks for the education!! I like a good smoke myself...don't we all?

Cheers! laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

To sing hah- You say 'Watch out for the early LD request.' What is 'LD request'? Sorry, I don't understand 'LD'.

LD = Lady Drink

Sorry LD = lady drink. I mean if she asks you for one right off the bat she probably isn't thinking terribly long term. Plus if it's asked early or in a business like way it reveals something about the way she's thinking.

quote:

Price, at that time, was from 300 to 500 Baht, exchange rate was 22.9 Baht to $1 US. My experience was on Patpong, Patong Beach, Phuket (really great there, no idea what it's like now) and on Koh Samui, a waitress from Munchies restaurant, Chaweng spent 6 weeks with me. Fun!!

300-500... interesting. Assuming the dollar had inflated 50% since the 80's and the exchange rate is close to twice what it was then, 300-500 would be 900-1500 today. About the same in dollar terms.

I've seem a few posts about how the girls just aren't the same as they used to be 10, 20 or 30 years ago.... don't want to stay long time, etc. I can't help but wonder if it's the POSTERS that have changed rather than the girls... I mean they're older now!

quote:

Originally posted by Scum_Baggio:

What's so difficult to understand about this? In your home country, would you rather work for, say, 50 $ for two hours, or 100 $ for 8 hours?

I don't get this comment. If I were trying to mazimize my total income, like I think most working girls are, of course I'd take the $100 for 8 hours, expecially when most of those hours are pretty easy (i.e. sleeping). Stunners who can do multiple short times in a day are a different story....

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: worldwalker ]

Yes, worldwalker, the POSTERS are indeed older than they were! This is what makes it so difficult for me to judge how the scene has changed, I'm not sampling it from my twenties anymore... Generally speaking, though, it is moving toward being more clearly money-oriented (of course it always was, no argument there, I'm talking about style here). My best guess is both the punters and the girls have changed.

IMO, HIV's made a hell of a difference, too, though some of you may consider that a no-brainer, while others may disagree, I don't know!!!

To me, too, there seems like there's a real 'us vs. them' mentality- 'get what you're after for as little Baht as possible' on our side, and 'get paid by these suckers for as little effort etc. as possible' on the girls side.

Then again, maybe I'm looking at the past through rose-tinted glasses, but it seemed like we used to be able to get together and have a good time without this type of attitude being so prevalent.

Cynicism seems to rule!! frown.gif" border="0

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Savittre ]

quote:

To me, too, there seems like there's a real 'us vs. them' mentality- 'get what you're after for as little Baht as possible' on our side, and 'get paid by these suckers for as little effort etc. as possible' on the girls side.

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Savittre ]

Nothing much is what it was like 10-20 years ago. Ten years ago there was not even Jerry Springer. It's called progress.

It strikes me though things around NEP changed really dramatically and virtually overnight during the Asia crisis. The sort of laid-back atmosphere seemed to have vanished into smoke.

Not so sure it's an age thing. Although Africa is very different in many ways, this ST thing doesn't really exist. I don't quite grasp this ST thing *now* (although I adore a soapy) and I didn't understand that ST thing ten years ago. Well ... I understand it perhaps but I don't quite grasp why people would travel 8,000 miles for it. If the bit about creating some sort of illusion about a holiday romance is no longer part of the equation, why bother ? Plenty of Thai hookers back home. Cheaper too (sic !). Highly personal by all means.

Last time I visited BKK I actually had more fun in good old PP, just hanging in the beer bars. Folk seemed more talkative. Actually had the best time spending a few days in Ayuthaya which officially doesn't even have any scene what-so-ever. NEP seemed just too much focussed on scoring some pussy or what ever. I could be wrong but it strikes me the crowd in NEP has changed too over the past years. You seem perfectly spot-on regarding "get what you want as cheap as possible" mentality. General perception seems to be the average NEP BG gets filthy rich by local standards but 80 % probably has trouble to make ends meet. 80 % of the guys hit on 10-20 % of the girls and the 80 % "decoration" gets by on nickles and dimes.

E.g. Angeles (Phils) hasn't changed all that much and I still enjoy Angeles and I don't enjoy NEP no more. Nor the galls nor the crowd. Different things for different people I guess.

It somehow strikes me LOS was a better place when the SET was still at 1800. A better place for everybody except bargain hunters perhaps. No xenophobia (even more apparent in Malaysia so it seems), no "them" and "us". Everybody seemed just a tat more happy and cheerful.

Sob (gg).

Archived