Just Getting Short-Timed...Am I doing Something Wrong here?

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by mykal:

Like someone said earlier, I did NOT fly close to 10k miles to go pants around ankles on some chick. I want the GF experience.

I third that! My philosophy is same-same as the girls: Milk'em for everything you can get wink.gif" border="0

For them it's money & attention.

For me it's sex & affection.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

Hi Guys!

I just notice this year, nearly all BG's I've slept with prefer short-time. I don't understand it, I wonder if anyone has any ideas?

You could have bad breath;-) Seriously though, it is just the women that u are dealing with. Every chick that I have had unless she is a charity case in some form will always be a long time, and they usually leave between 11am-5pm(which can be a real pain in the ass if u are on a schedule). I have not found a correlation between which venue a girl works at at her propensity to stay with me a long time. I party till closing times anyway so I would expect my companions to stay all night. I have found that if a girl has a child that she pays someone to look after during the night or a steady Thai boyfriend, that she will not be able to spend the day shoppng, eating, etc.

I had this problem (past tense). As someone I was traveling with did not have trouble with BG's taking off early, I compared notes and found the problem in my case. Being polite, clean, and well dressed are not going to get it done. No guarantees here, but think about this. Basically, the BG's can simply get bored and leave. For instance, when you are in the shower, they are sitting alone, bored thinking of returning to their familiar place and activities. By the time you finish, they are waiting at the door. Try to keep things interesting and if they are having a good time, they will stay. A few nuggets towards this end:

-if nothing else, keep the TV going all the waking hours. Mute it rather than turn it off when need be. MTV is usually a crowd pleaser, a station in pasa thai will also do. This keeps things flowing and keeps people occupied.

-Have any tunes? Let her choose a CD/MP3. Many want to hear hotel california for some reason.

-Let them look through pictures of back home. Bring a map to show where you are from.

-bring a deck of cards (or several as they make good gifts). more than likely, they will teach you a game you haven't played before.

-have a laptop? Show them how to play a simple game (solitaire is not simple, especially if there are language barriers). If they have a mail account and can "check mail" using your pc, they will really like that, but no eaves dropping. VCD's are good for extended relationships.

-snacks to have on hand: cola, nam som (orange soda), heineken, shrimp crackers, pringles. Also, let them buy what they like from street vendors on the way to the hotel.

-Another interesting thing is while at the bar, do not deny it if you have a girl friend or wife. If you do, waffle your answer and say you do a little bit. Not only will the honesty score points, this can actually turn them on that they are able to win you over to them. On the other hand, avoid disclosing you have been with BG's unless you for sure know the girl will not mind.

I always get long time. It's easy, I just say no short time and once honey dip agrees, it usually turns out pertty good. Good meaning that they give me there phone number and want to know if I want to see them again. My MO is to get a couple of drinks in them, a little music on the portable CD player with external speakers, and a little conversation about what I think there best physical attributes are and I'm in ther like underware.. laugh.gif" border="0

Archived