Just Getting Short-Timed...Am I doing Something Wrong here?

Savittre

Hi Guys!

I just notice this year, nearly all BG's I've slept with prefer short-time. I don't understand it, I wonder if anyone has any ideas?

To give background, I've been away from sanuk since the mid-Eighties, when the LOS didn't have short-time. LT was all I ever knew. ST's so much more commercial!!!!!

Now, I'm in my lower mid-forties. I do all the things that will be appreciated before I go out for some sanuk, I mean I'm slim, curly blond hair, wear blue-tinted contacts- vanity! what the hell smile.gif" border="0, obviously I'm showered, shaved, wear clean, if not new clothes, jeans, not shorts, squirt on the Armani, etc.

I always let the girl pick me, and she lets me know first that she's willing to go, I hadn't asked (shy boy!). Back at the hotel room, I do everything I can think of to put her at ease and show consideration, much more so than when I was younger! It is appreciated. I put 'jai dee' *way out front and center*. I may *inquire* about her range of services (in this case, I mean I wanna know if she smokes) but never ever in the least demanding.

I think you got the picture. Sorry if it was more than you needed!

Of the ladies I'm referring to, this year, 5 were in the 19 to 22 age group. The first one that came with me, I really begged her to stay LT (she hadn't specifically said she'd be there ST, but seemed to imply it, I thought, and with LT being all I was used to, I couldn't handle the thought of her staying ST! Mind you, she was charging King's Group prices). Even so, she hit the road about 8:30 am.

The others have also either left after a couple of hours, or first thing in the morning, which I acknowledge is technically LT, but there was sex only once, not that I had asked for more in the morning. Neither was it initiated.

Another thing (great!) is they don't want to kiss, what I do is I'll kiss her forehead, kiss her cheek, and if she turns her head to the side, whereas she had been looking straight up, I conclude she's not into kissing and turn my attention elsewhere. One, about not kissing, told me 'HIV', what a croc, but you never know what strange notions people get sometimes... Has anybody else ever heard of that from a BG?

On the other hand, they all want to see me again! They make this very clear, in words. Confusing! crazy.gif" border="0

But 1 girl I slept with is 29. This was much different. Lots of kissing. Much better sex. Came to breakfast with me the next day, obviously would have stayed with me all day, unfortunately I had to scramble to catch a flight, so I had to shake her off, but this is much more the way I like it (and remember it from the 'old days'), so I did see her again, spent a few days with her, too. All the others never got repeat business from me!

To confuse me more, in Bangkok I do see guys that look my age and older with ladies, in the daytime, although I'm not sure what general age the ladies are- I figure it's rude to stare.

Has anybody got any f****** idea what's going on? I haven't left anything out.

And, lastly, how do you handle the scenario where you've found a bar you really like, in my case, Long Gun on Cowboy, but you've barfined a girl from there and don't want to barfine her again, but she has, as described above, said 'You come my bar tomorrow!' I really like to spend time in that bar, but didn't go (piss me off!) as I wasn't sure how to handle that in a manner appropriate to Thai people/Thai culture.

P.S. Ironically, I've now got a bit of a taste for ST, nice to have the room back to myself, sometimes!! smile.gif" border="0Thanks for your time reading this, and TIA for your input!

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: Savittre ]

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by Savittre:

" ... nearly all BG's I've slept with prefer short-time. I don't understand it, I wonder if anyone has any ideas?"

What's so difficult to understand about this? In your home country, would you rather work for, say, 50 $ for two hours, or 100 $ for 8 hours?

Bargirls provide a service and like anyone in the working world they want to derive the maximum benefit from the least possible effort (there are exceptions, I know). Wouldn't you do the same, especially in a job you don't really like?

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

Savittre,

Perhaps I have more time than you as I spend several months at a time in LOS...

Anyway, when they utter the words "short time" I move on. Just let me hear the words once. "Don't want. Goodbye."

I also usually go with freelancers, never stunners, prefer over 30. Smoke dee, krap!

I ask if they smoke. If they say "can" and make a funny face, goodbye. If they say, "I like smoke too much!" Hello.

If they way "2,000" baht, I get pissed off, laugh and say "1,000. Mai mee yay satang." I don't have big money.

And as one said, "I smoke you, why you no smoke me?" "Because I'm paying YOU, sweetheart." "Ohhh...yes." Dumb question.

They must be happy girls. I also watch them secretly when we walk together. Especially if can get a peek at them reflected in a store mirror. I don't want to see the "I hate this" look you see when girls don't like they guy.

Basically, I am in charge. I meet really good girls with these criteria.

As to your last question: There may not be a solution. Once you barfine a girl in a bar you may be stuck with her. OTOH Long Gun is big enough that if you stay away for several days, go back, sit with a different girl before previous girl sees you, all might go as you wish. But if previous girl jumps on you every time you go in, you are hers and she loses face if other girl gets you.

Zane May

> Even so, she hit the road about 8:30 am.

After my last trip in July, I'm about to boycott all go-go girls!! Too many of them wake me up at 7AM to say that they are leaving. On the other hand, beer bar girls and freelancers will stay "forever" if you let them. I've never had a single one leave early in the morning.

In the future, I will never barfine another go-go girl without asking "What time you leave in the morning?".

JGA

You sound like a perfect "Joe" and they are going home or down to the gay Go Go bars to get fucked properly by their boyfriends, and male hookers I am afraid.

If you want the g/f thing then aim for a little older, the young ones mostly have Thai boyfriends as that seems to be part of the learning process, until they find out what these guys have been up to.

I'm in agreement with Zane May. This is exactly how I find the right kind of girls. I've had a few bad experiences and now I know how to avoid them.

JGA2000 is also right on about Freelancers. No barfines either - gotta love that.

Archived