Spend the night at Don Muang airport

samak

of course there are more pleasant places to spend a night in Bangers, but i have a incoming flight late night and one out early morning and would like to avoid hassles with immigration, luggage pick up and hotels.

what are the options?

i am a star alliance gold member so can use TG lounge. i suppose they open 24 hours. do they have sleeping areas? free of charge? how are they?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why? usually you can check your luggage through! as i fly in with the same airline as i fly out.

of course this is not working for all airlines. if you fly in on SQ for example and have a domestic flight with TG, you need to go though immigration and pick up luggage and check in at domestic terminal.

a day rate for spending the night??? :neener:

which airport hotel do you mean? amari? then i have to do immigration and pick up luggage, which i would like to avoid!!!

now i would like to hear, what the professional travel agent torney has to offer as useful information!!

Hi,

you can use a TG lounge if your next flight is with a Star Alliance member and that airline not has an own lounge, but no sleeping area in these lounges. Not sure if they're open 24 hours however. If you don't want to pass immigration there's a ST hotel which you pay per hour. That hotel is not good and no windows, I just used it once and instead I pass immigration and walk over to Amari hotel instead.

elef

TG lounges 24 hours open?

well i once had a flight out after 0200 and once i was on transit with arriving flight at 0330 and both times the lounge was open and amazingly not just a handful people there. so this must be more than common that people spend the night or part of the night in the lounge.

Archived