Paying in kind

Lusty

Well I suppose it was only a matter of time before I ended up on this section.

Right I,ll get straight to the point.I spent nine heavenly days with one particular women.Apart from the first two nights no actual payment for sexual services took place.What I did do however was show her a good time,eg nice meals out,excurions,bought her some clothing up at Chattachuck market etc.I even bought her a brand new bed and linen because I was appalled by the poverty that such a beautiful and articulate women was living in.Even in the UK even the poorest have a bed to sleep on.

After I had known her for three or four days she took me to visit her "mud hut".Has anyone else experienced this and is it a common ploy used to touch our hearts so we will be forthcoming with "presents" I do believe that she was very gratefull!The one thing I did notice that the more you spend on them the more they want.I had to draw the line somewhere but she seemed ok about it.

I intend to meet up with her again on my next visit but this time I may not be so affluent,or thats the impression I will give.Will she be so keen?Is she as poor as she appears? Was I taken for a cunt.Info on similar experiances please.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by rusty:

Apart from the first two nights no actual payment for sexual services took place.....Will she be so keen? Is she as poor as she appears? Was I taken for a cunt.Info on similar experiances please.

Was you taken as a cunt?? I assume you are talking about a BG?

Mate, she shags guys for a living. She has to buy food, she has to pay rent, she has to buy clothes....... and you talk about only paying her for two days and was you taken as a cunt? Why didn't you pay her after two days?? If there is a cunt in this story I don't think it was her. shocked.gif" border="0

Food, entertainment, clothing, bed, linen, etc., etc.

You paid. We all pay. One way or another, it costs. If you hadn't bought these things she would've had to buy them with money she earned. The medium of exchange is immaterial. She provided services for goods. Your provided goods for services. If she was happy with the transaction then you should be, too. I suspect if she thought she was getting the short end of the stick she would have let you know, in no uncertain terms. As far as always wanting more until you drew the line, a good farmer won't stop milking the cow until it's dry. LOL

Capitalism at work! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

PhordPhan

cool.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by PhordPhan:

You paid. We all pay. One way or another, it costs. If you hadn't bought these things she would've had to buy them with money she earned. The medium of exchange is immaterial. She provided services for goods. Your provided goods for services. If she was happy with the transaction then you should be, too. I suspect if she thought she was getting the short end of the stick she would have let you know, in no uncertain terms. As far as always wanting more until you drew the line, a good farmer won't stop milking the cow until it's dry.

Rubbish! I suppose you would be happy to receive your monthly salary in the form of a couple of TVs and a washing machine! crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Ultraviolet:

Rubbish! I suppose you would be happy to receive your monthly salary in the form of a couple of TVs and a washing machine!
crazy.gif" border="0

If I needed tvs and washing machines, then yes. Perhaps I prefer money, but perhaps others don't. Many times I've performed services for other tangible goods besides money. If I need food and work for a payment of food then I have what I need and money is superflous, right? Barter has been around a lot longer than money.

I still say if the bg in question thought she was being taken advantage of she would have spoken up. The original point was that Rusty didn't get any freebies, he paid. It still counts, even if the payment is not in Baht.

PhordPhan

wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by rusty:

I suppose the point of all this was that for 9 days I may have been a cunt, but I was a happy cunt!
smile.gif" border="0

Well that is a pretty selfish way to look at things! You didn't answer my previous question, why did you stop paying her after the first two days?

quote:

Originally posted by PhordPhan:

I still say if the bg in question thought she was being taken advantage of she would have spoken up. The original point was that Rusty didn't get any freebies, he paid. It still counts, even if the payment is not in Baht.

Did Rusty say that he had reached an arrangement with her where he would BF her for 7 days and pay her by way of purchasing a bed? No he didn't. She probably thought the bed was a present and was still expecting payment for her services. Payment which she didn't receive.

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: Ultraviolet ]

Archived