Paying in kind

Lusty

The fact that she may or may not have lived in that mud hut isn't the issue. The issue is that this guy enjoyed her for nine days and only paid her for two. Besides it's a real long shot that she didn't actually live in that mud hut. You're just rationalizing the fact that the guy ripped this girl off. She probably didn't want to ask for the money because it would have been degrading to do so. I think it's pretty low to rip off someone whose living in proverty. Only the scum of the earth does that. She probably fell all over him when he bought her those gifts thinking he was such a nice guy. I really wonder how someone can treat a woman like that whose having to go to bed with strangers in order to survive.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by dardar37:

The fact that she may or may not have lived in that mud hut isn't the issue. The issue is that this guy enjoyed her for nine days and only paid her for two. Besides it's a real long shot that she didn't actually live in that mud hut. You're just rationalizing the fact that the guy ripped this girl off. She probably didn't want to ask for the money because it would have been degrading to do so. I think it's pretty low to rip off someone whose living in proverty. Only the scum of the earth does that. She probably fell all over him when he bought her those gifts thinking he was such a nice guy. I really wonder how someone can treat a woman like that whose having to go to bed with strangers in order to survive.

Dardar37, I take it you are responding to Condomking??

If you walk into a bar and ask which girl goes out for pieces of furniture I doubt a single one would put up her hand.

The money is what they are after, presents, whatever they are (maybe, with the exception of gold) are in addition.

My first time there, I did not know how the system worked. Thought, if a girl is asked to come directly to my room next night, no bar fine. So, I ripped her off for two nights by 500Bht. She said nothing , just quitely left in the morning.

Three days later, somebody told me what I'd done, I went straight to her bar, apologized and gave her 1000Bht.

Mud hut? One BG I know told that some girls like to show one same room over and over again to their farangs customers although they never lived in there. Number of hotel-size fridges and 17" TVs were bought based on that "show-room". Most of the goods ended up upcountry. The BG also said that she got a TV herself but gave it to her sister as there was no cable MTV in the building and the TV makes her less movable.

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Lazaro ]

OK, Dardar37, so let’s go through this. You said:

“The fact that she may or may not have lived in that mud hut isn't the issue.”

Well, it may not be the issue for you, but it is what Rusty asked about in the original post of this discussion I was just posting my answer.

“The issue is that this guy enjoyed her for nine days and only paid her for two.”

He said she seemed to be OK with that. For all you know she might have been thrilled and delighted.

“ Besides it's a real long shot that she didn't actually live in that mud hut.”

On what do you base your opinion? The truthfulness of b/g’s?

“You're just rationalizing the fact that the guy ripped this girl off.”

No, I’m just answering his original question.

“She probably didn't want to ask for the money because it would have been degrading to do so.”

How would you know what her motivation was? Maybe she has a long range plan.

“ I think it's pretty low to rip off someone whose living in proverty. Only the scum of the earth does that.”

How do you know what her financial status is? Maybe she has six guys on three continents sending her 40,000 Baht each every month and she’d like Rusty to become number seven. How could you possibly know what her deal was?

“She probably fell all over him when he bought her those gifts thinking he was such a nice guy.”

Maybe. Rusty said, “I do believe she was very grateful.” And he was there.

“I really wonder how someone can treat a woman like that whose having to go to bed with strangers in order to survive.”

Maybe she liked how Rusty treated her. How would you know, you weren’t there. What I’d like to know is how you can read so much bullshit into the guy’s original post?

I don't think anything can justify what Rusty did. If your employer didn't pay you would you be thrilled? Besides this girl took some risks with this transaction that I'm sure you wouldn't take for any amount of money. Think about it. She doesn't know if she'll be infected with aids or a number of other things when you goes with strangers. The fact is Rusty hired her for sex for nine days and was probably able to have as much sex as he wanted with her and then decided for whatever reason to only pay her for two of those days. It makes me wonder if this sort of thing happens a lot to these girls considering the reaction Rusty's been getting from some of these posts. A few comments attacked bar girls in general as if because she was a bar girl it was okey to rip her off. And then one comment even suggested she probably had six guys sending her money so didn't need the money anyway. Well, there's a lot of ways to justify doing something wrong to another human being. When you demean someone it makes it easier to treat them anyway you want.

Rusty said he wanted to see her again so she must have given him a good time for those nine days. When it comes to payment seems to me it's totally up to the guy to do the right thing. What is the girl going to do call the police? I think these girls have a hard enough life the way it is without being ripped off by guys that have probably never been without a 401 K plan or health insurance. I remember reading a few posts saying that most of these girls only have a 6th grade education so get real. Seems to me that most enter the business because of need and I think it's wrong to take advantage of people like that.

What if you thought it was understood you would receive a paycheck at the end of the month meanwhile you're working as hard as you can to please him and he bought you a bed instead?

Dardar37 -- All I can say is, Boy! you sure can generalize!! You can talk about lack of justification all you want, the fact remains that you really don't have a clue as to what's going on in this relationship. Simply put, you weren't there.

However if you were, what would you have done differently? How much would you have paid a b/g if you found yourself in the same situation? What do you think your total costs would have been? Just curious, since you seem to be an authority on these matters.

Archived