Paying in kind

Lusty

vAll I can say is, Boy! you sure can generalize!! You can talk about lack of justification all you want, the fact remains that you really don't have a clue as to what's going on in this relationship. Simply put, you weren't there.

Yes, only Rusty and this girl know what really went on. It could be after the second day he decided he had feelings for her and wanted a relationship instead of just an arrangement and that's why he stopped paying her. He hasn't been saying much about the situation so I don't really know what's going on. I felt when he asked if he had been taken in by a bargirl or I mean a cunt as he put it, that he would never get past the fact that she was a bargirl so I think he should have paid her for her time and not played any games with her. But I could be wrong maybe there's hope for this couple. Who knows.

However if you were, what would you have done differently?

If I would have used the girl for nine days I would have paid the girl for nine days.

How much would you have paid a b/g if you found yourself in the same situation?

The going rate.

What do you think your total costs would have been? What does it matter.

Just curious, since you seem to be an authority on these matters.

Some things are common sense.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it would be up to me in that situation since payment is made after the fact. I suspect that the girl would try to please me as much as she could and do almost anything I wanted in order to be sure she would get paid or paid a little extra. Her whole job would be to make me happy enough to want to pay her probably. What a power trip. I've even seen these girls nude, in various poses smiling into the camera on the web. They probably learn to adapt to whatever situation they find themselves in. And, yes they probably want to make as much money as they can so they don't have to do that anymore. Besides they know once their looks fade they'll be out of luck if they don't make enough to become independent before that happens. So for me since I realize that they have a hard life I certainly wouldn't take advantage of their position and not pay them anything and I wouldn't say I'd pay a girl as cheaply as I could get her either.

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

Dardar37 -- I don't think you know very much about what goes on in Thailand.

Why? just because he has a different view than yourself? I agree with most things Dardar37 has said, does that mean I don't know much about Thailand as well?

No, Ultaviolet, my statement was based on the fact that I've read her posts and I don't think she's ever been to Thailand, therefore I don't think she can possibly know very much about what goes on there. Dardar37 can tell me if I'm wrong.

Rusty posted about his personal experience and I'm sure he expected to recieve replies based on personal experience because he said, "Has anyone else experienced this and is it a common ploy used to touch our hearts so we will be forthcoming with "presents" I do believe that she was very gratefull!" So, that was the guy's question and I think he meant "personal experience in Thailand".

You read the guy's post and decided to chastise him based on what you read between the lines. At least, I hope, you replied to him based on some kind of actual experience in Thailand! Fine, I don't agree with you, but, OK, no problem.

Dardar37, on the other hand, thought Randy was asking to be judged, villified, chastised, and called a scumbag based on her viewpoint of the plight of sex workers in general. At least, that's what I think was going on. Dardar37 can tell me if I'm wrong.

Really, all the guy did was ask a simple question. OK, you didn't like what the guy said and told him so, fine. My problem with Dardar37 is that she went much further to base her speculations about Rusty on generalizations and assumptions that she seems to be obsessed with.

I think what she posted here is bullshit! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

All I was saying was that if they perform a service they should be paid for it. What's the big deal about that. You're reacting because I'm defending this girl. The guy asked if he had been taken in by a bar girl after he had hired her for sex for nine days and only paid her for two. I thought he was really off the wall and if you agree with him you yourself see these girls as less then human. After reading this topic and some of the posts I really feel sorry for these girls and can understand why so many when they've been in the business a while become hardened by it. They're at the mercy of strangers. I'd have to come to the realization that not paying happens a lot more then I like to think because it didn't get much of a reaction that this was even wrong.

Are you saying that this goes on a lot? Have you ever done it?

Rusty said he spent nine heavenly days with one woman. Saying it was heavenly says something about the girl and the fact that she must have treated him like a king. Apart from the first two nights he decided not to pay her. That says something about him. He said she was very grateful for the things he did do for her like dinners out and the bed etc. Yes, she probably thought he was being kind to her by buying her gifts. Then he wondered if when he came back and saw her and didn't have much money would she still be so keen on him. She probably won't want to see him again because he took advantage of her the first time around. Then in the last part of his email he said was he taken for a cunt. And, then some of you size up a lot of these girls as being hardened. I wonder who made them that way.

Archived