Hotel with bath tub and swimming pool - lower Suk.

Donut

I have been staying at the same hotel for the past 20 trips and am now looking for a new place that has a bath tub and a swimming pool. Target price should be around 1000-2000 bath/night. Location should ideally be: lower Suk. Any ideas anyone?

- Donut

Hi guys, thank you for your replies. Due to children and wife traveling along I will try to stay away from Soi 4, but will check the other leads. BTW I stayed at the Nanathai Mansion in July last year and found that the rooms were specious but awfully dirty and run down. I know that the bath tub issue sounds a bit kinky, but it is actually my kids that love to play in there after a long warm day in BKK.

Thanks again, Donut

The Grand Prez has tubs and two pools. Although a bit pricey, as compared to previous years, still is a pretty good value. I'm not sure about now, but in previous years, if you made an advance reservation and told them you wanted the TSM discount, they would take 20 % off the cost of a room. I'm not sure if that's still being honored. Send an email to "Jane" at the Grand President and ask about the discount.

Archived