Girls Reactions

Tim- I assume you're joking, but on the chance you are not - your prospects are very good, particularly if you fancy massage parlors where they encourage that sort of behaviour, or if you stop by Eden, where it is de rigeur.

Basically, some do, some don't...ask 'em all.

If you've got the money, honey, they've got the time.

Cheers. Chicago Dave

Yes i seriously suggest reading some of the reports in other sections , as above read about the wonders of the Eden Club .

I think a lot of people go to LOS as it's one of the few places in the world where you need never only have 1 girl in the bed . smile.gif" border="0

The great thing about GoGo bars is that the girls will only go with you if they have some interest in you (and you have some Baht to share), whereas the MP girls are required to play the role of girlfriend for a few hours once you've picked their number.

I was in Fantasia and really took a liking to one of the servers. I tend to favor them, maybe because they have less mileage and there is something pleasing to me about not seeing the entire package prior to the removal of the white towel. To cut to the chase, I had barfined a little cutie who knew very very little English. Let's call her Girlfirend. Once I passed over my 500 Baht, Girlfriend had gone back to change and came out ready to leave. As I still had a full glass of Coke and there was a rather naughty act taking place on stage, I asked Girlfriend to take a seat for a moment. I noticed that all the other servers were walking by with big-ole smiles on their faces as they looked at me and Girlfriend. I asked Girlfriend if these other servers were her friends. She said yes. So I asked which was her #1 friend. Well, I signaled over to #1 friend. My intention was for #1 friend to do a little translating for me, as I'm sure that her Engligh was bound to be better than Girlfriend. #1 friend not only knew more English, she also was eager to have fun. She said that I should not only take Girlfriend, but also her. After smiling and slipping into fantasy land for a moment, I made hand signals to Girlfriend suggesting that all three of us leave together. Her initial reaction was a flat no. After a minute of Girlfriend and #1 friend doing some Thai talk, I was wipping out another 500 Baht for #1 friend to also serve me Cokes in my room. What a blast. First time I've ever had two at once. Oh man, I really can't wait to get back to Bangkok. Just goes to show, even when the inital request for a trio is denied, anything is possible in LOS.

Archived