Return correspondance from Bg

Lusty

This is the first letter I have received back from my favourite Bg,she is the one I have mentioned in other posts.I expect this is typical of most mail recieved by other board members.Any feedback would be most welcome.Anything in brackets are comments I have added.

Dearest Rusty

How have you been?I hope you are getting on well.I was extremely happy to get your letter and I think of you alot after you left me,I couldn,t sleep well(hasn,t got used to sleeping in a bed yet),which I worried about you alot,as you told me that you had not money,so I thought you would have problem at airport,and I hope you come to Thailand sooner.Darling I think your wife is angry at me,(G/f actually.She went ballistic.Who gives a toss.)As she would like to talk to me.For our picture if you come to Thailand you can give me,it doesn,t matter.(referring to some photos I said I would send)To my address is not sure yet.As I think I will looking for a new apartment to be close my work and at the present I have paid alot of money for taxi and I am very tired.As there are alot of problems in my life right now.Which my land will be occupied if you can,t come in time.(some land which was for sale which she showed me)I dont know how to do.I am not asleep every day,which I think alot and I am almost mad,sometime I would like to die as I love this part of my land alotIt is my Farther money buying it for me so that I will build the house.You try thinking carfully if you can help me,I will sell to give you back as long as I can.

Darling I am so sorry to reply you late,as I dont have money so you have to understand me.As my salary must pay for my house,water and electricity every month,but I will try to answer you every letter.For G*** now she is lucky as she has an English man taking care of her and she quited work already,which she works in the house and takes care of her children(good kids they are to).He gives her 500 pound per month.(there was certainly no mention or evidence of this amonth ago crazy.gif" border="0 )Darling I will have to quit working in bar and I will look for good job,if you can give me 200 300pound per month(Bloody hell,thats 20% of my salary.Thats a alot of money per month by Thai standards!).What do you think?At the time you come to Thailand you can stay with me.

Thats all for now.I hope everything is going well for you in England(no it isn,t,I,m as miserable as fuck frown.gif" border="0 ),for me I am extremely troubled,if you wuld like to help me,you can tranfer money to my bank as soon as you can according to this account:Mrs ************

No***-*-*****-*

The Siam Commercial Public company Limited

Jomtien Pattaya

Love and think of you alot

You can send me at my old address first,as I will wait for you at my old job O.K

I have posted this purely out of interest.It is not in any way ment to demean her.Her english was not that good,this was written word for word.Who helped her write and punctuate it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we say in America, this girl "ain't even in the ballpark."

Expect about 50 million emails after this one. Don't so much as bother to open them. Move on. Er, move on, in Thailand, that is. wink.gif" border="0

I know how you feel. It is bad enough not being there but they suck you back into their world mentally with emails once you are home. I get some letters too. They are not of the money sending nature though. Three bargirls are constantly writing me emails which I like and one has called and talked to me which I really liked. Pak called and put her Aunt on the phone. "Who is this Mike who are you, she keeps talking about you"? I hope she is not ruining my ego. The phone call actually started some thoughts of crazy plans but that is another subject entirely. The one from Hollywood in Nana Plaza said her birthday is coming up and "if I would get her anything(ha ha)"? She had to add the ha ha. All of my friendlies who still write have money coming in from a German or an American or someone out there. They know I am good for a real nice treatment if I am around. But I am not sending them anything but maybe a picture which they asked for. The Hollywood chick printed out my email picture attachment and was showing it to all the bargirls in Hollywood. I can cross that bar off of my list. Why do they all want a picture? Will they forget my face??? I think they understand where I am coming from and take me for what I have to offer which is a lot but not including money. We will see. I may be posting an email here soon asking for advice. smile.gif" border="0

Mykal

Archived