Hardman is hard to find!

I am looking for Michael T. Hardman. I lost contact with him 19 years ago. He is English and looks a bit like Dudley Moore. Around 55yrs old. Might be working in the bars in Bangkok. Friends in Leysin, Heather and Aidan, are looking for him as well. Please help me find him. I need to apologize. Melanie (much hated ex)

Melanie - As you probably know, some people go to SE Asia specifically because they don't want to be "found". I don't know the gentleman in question, but if you posted a picture of him on a seperate site/link, you may be able to get some feedback from board members who may know or have seen him(although 19 years is a long time for a person to change if that is how old the picture would be).

Many guys there know each other only by first or nicknames. If he decided to disappear, he may not even be using his real last name with casual acquaintences. Just my two satang. Chok dii. Chicago Dave

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

Yep,

I lot of Bangkok and Thailand residents that I know don't want to be found. No disrespect to Melanie but Melanie could be Peter a private detective pursuing Hardman for allimony or worse!!

Yes but maybe her intentions are honorable. In either case if I knew Mr. Hardman I would show him this inquiry and leave it up to him how or if he cares to responds.

Archived